25 Matheson St., Healdsburg, California, 95448, United States

Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

Our Room- Junior Suite

We were really happy that they upgraded us to the junior suite. Simple decorations, but modern and relaxing. Amazing king size bed, flat screen tv, and large bathroom with huge tub and shower. Our room was facing the Beer Brewery

The Spa & Pool

We got a couples massage in the spa at it was very relaxing. The only issue we encountered is that the jacuzzi was not working properly and the the pool was barely heated contrary to the otherwised advertised heated pool.

General Information

We stayed in HH for three nights. The service is amazing. We were upgraded to a junior suite. Its a little more expensive than the usual hotel but you get complementary valet parking, amazing breakfast, and the refrigerator in your room has snacks and some cold drinks....no alcohol, just water and juice. The looby has a great fireplace and on the weekends they have live Jazz...the place is happening !!

Directions: Right in the heart of Healdsburg

• orcoastgirl's Profile Photo

Sheer Luxury at the Hotel Healdsburg

We loved every minute of our stay here. The property is beautiful, very contemporary. Our room had a view of the pool and grounds and there was a 6' soaking tub in the gorgeous bathroom that was very nice.

The breakfast buffet was beautifully presented with smoked salmon, various breads, cereals, granola and juice. This is included with your room price. There is also a small spa there that we didn't get around to using, but the pool area is very nice and the pool was perfectly heated. There is also a jacuzzi.

Our room price included the tasting dinner for 2 at the Dry Creek Kitchen which is adjacent to the Hotel Healdsburg. Perfect in every way!

Unique Quality: 6' soaking tub was heavenly, beautiful bathrooms, spa on site, heated pool, great buffet set up by the fireplace.

Directions: Downtown Healdsburg

More about Hotel Healdsburg

General Info

by globetrotter_2006 about Lime Stone

The shop is located in the Healdsburg square next to Hotel Healdsburg. The sell everything the Hotel Healdsburg offers...such as soaps, towels, etc. It also offers Dry Creek Kitchen recipes, books, etc. Little more expensive than usual.

Great Hotel for Great Town

My first time at the Hotel Healdsburg. It is definately a design hotel. The hotel seemed to have a younger flare, by no means laking in service and accomadations. The staff was great and very friendly and helpful. The room was simple, but highly functional. Beds are some of the most comfortable in the world. I loved the small touches, pecan floors, free DVD rentals and a great breakfast. I only haveone complaint and that is the gym, but staff told me their was a new one under construction across street..But other than that I highy reccomend the Hotel Healdsburg.

Amazing Hotel, A Little Pricey

by TripAdvisor Member EricainCA

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Healdsburg for two nights in September and were extremely happy with our stay. The lobby is welcoming and cozy and the rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Fantastic beds too! We had a corner room on the top floor and it was plenty spacious. Our room faced the Plaza, which meant it could be noisy at times even with the thick doors and windows. Their pool is perfect for swimming laps or just napping next to under a canopy. And their complimentary breakfast is very tasty and above the norm. I also have to commend the staff for their non-stop hospitality and willingness to help us with anything we needed. The only downside of our stay was paying the bill at checkout. Rooms here are not cheap but we felt the price was worth the wonderful stay we had, especially considering that the price of a night at a local motel is $150 and the B&B's are at least $200.

Nice romantic getaway

by TripAdvisor Member Bobbielynn

We spent 3 days at hotel Healdsburg, got the wine tastng pkg. which gives you free tastings at several places. We had a room over the courtyard with the balcony, but didnt have any noise problems I think because of the time of year it wasnt very busy. We loved our cozy room and comfy bed and the coffee there was to die for, we bought lots & took it home, they sell it at their coffee house. The staff, especially the cleanign staff super friendly, front desk were young couldnt care less what you were up to types but everyone else was great the people at dry creek kitchen very nice, dinner there was an experience I wont forget and although I considered us food experienced I see now that were not. Great central location to wineries & santa rosa shopping. J winery a must stop too .

LOVED IT!!

by TripAdvisor Member calik

Healdsburg is one of my favorite places on earth and I have wanted to stay at the Hotel Healdsburg since it opened. My BF surprised me with an overnight and it was everything that I could have hoped for. I LOVE the design of the hotel. I guess if modern isn't your thing then it is probably not for you but there's pretty much the rest of wine country for that option! I love the colors and really didn't consider the rooms stark at all. There are rugs, and a blanket, and I found the lighting perfectly fine. Bed is so comfortable, bathroom was amazing with huge soaking tub. I especially loved the soaking salts and all the little amenities that they provide.

We had massages which were fine but I think I would pass next time. The staff was great. We asked for advice on where to have a picnic and were directed to a great winery that we hadn't heard of. She even found us tasting passes for it. Had a drink in the bar by the fireplace. Very cozy with jazz combo then had dinner at Dry Creek Kitchen. That was the low point of the stay. It was fine but that was pretty much it, just fine. I much prefer Ravenous.

Had to check out very early but they were just setting up breakfast, which looked great.

We LOVED the Hotel Healdsburg and will be back. The only downside is the noise. The rooms by the Plaza are SO loud. Rooms in the back are an absolute must.

Complete with Earplugs

by TripAdvisor Member jenndoug

A lovely hotel but if you're looking for some peace and quiet, don't go here!

The noise was unbelievable! We called the front desk at 11:30p to find out what time the noise would die down. We were then told, much to our dissapointment, that the local bars are allowed to play music until 2:00A!

To the hotel's credit, they did switch us to a "quieter" room for the second night. Not much better. We did notice though that each room was equipped with earplugs! I imagine our complaint was not the first -- nor the last.

Comments