2688 E Florida Ave, Hemet, California, 92544, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Rudest desk person I have ever dealt with

After booking on priceline last minute we attempted to check in at the hotel. We were informed that only smoking rooms were available even though this was not specified online. We told the desk person that we would be seeking accomidations elsewhere and to please cancel reservation. He told us that this was not possible and we would be charged for the room regardless if we stayed there or not. I raised my voice to him he called me an F ing idiot and informed me to get off his property.... After my wife got a hold of priceline rep they attempted to call him and he refused to answer the phone...... Priceline finally got the reservation cancelled and we stayed elsewhere...... Vagabond if you allow a person representing your chain to do business this way I for one will choose to take my business elsewhere.......

Unique Quality: Rude staff

Directions: Hemet

Travel Tips for Hemet

What can I say about Hemet?!

by carolineos

"Why not to go"

It's a small town in a valley in So. California. There's really nothing to see and most people who know about the town only do because they have a grandparent that lives there. I'm sure you weren't planning to go there anyway, but just i n case you were, don't!

"Claims to fame"

Hemet does have some strange mentions in films. In the recent film, 'Spy games' Robert Redford asks Brad Pitt where he's from and he says, 'Hemet, California.' I wish.
Also, in 'Almost Famous' the band's bus has a bumper sticker that says, 'Hemet is heaven.' These stickers do exist, in fact, every old person in Hemet has one.
Sheyrll Crow shot the video to her song 'Home' in Hemet. Unfortunately, it didn't last long on MTV.

Comments