Motel 6 Los Angeles Hollywood

1738 North Whitley Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, 90028, United States

Motel 6 Los Angeles - Hollywood
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• Rude staff

They want daily payment for parking, a big headache for me and I planned to pay once for all days. while I insisted the guy at reception sent me to the room! He said that he doesn’t care about a bad review. this is the truth! I complained to 1-800. next day no excuse from management. only after a 2nd complain (after check out) a manager apologized.
    I understand that the credit card was issued in the Middle East but this is not an excuse
    on top of it I received a call from a friend of mine, I was not in my room at that time, and the staff refused to receive a message for me

Unique Quality: Quit place

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

right in the thick of things

We had such a good run with Motel 6 in Vegas and Barstow that we decided last minute to stay at the one in Hollywood as well. Of course, right after we paid for the room, our friend called and said we could stay with him. I didn't feel like asking for my money back and we had a parking spot and could explore on foot from its very convenient location. It was a bit more run down than a roadside Motel 6's but it was right in the center of Hollywood so you couldn't complain. It was clean and serviceable and the car was parked. It was only $78 for a double including free wireless. Considering the location, it was very reasonable.

Unique Quality: The photo is of a great old house in a very cool neighborhood that we stumbled on by accident. We had gone into LA trying to find Chinatown in order to have some lunch after our Yucca Taco breakfast. Traffic was hectic and I missed the turn. It seemed impossible to turn around and when I got off the freeway, we wound up in this great area with a bunch of cool old houses. It reminded us of San Francisco a bit and it was nice to see that LA had some hidden gems. My guess is there are a lot but that you can't just walk around and discover them like in say New York or San Francisco. LA is car country, I guess you have to drive around to discover things!

Directions: Very conveniently located in the heart of Hollywood. You can walk to most attractions and quite a few eateries and bars.

• charlize's Profile Photo

We stayed in Motel 6. I don't...

We stayed in Motel 6. I don't really have any recommendations. I think many people prefer staying in a different city nearby, as you might be a little worried about theft, weirdos, and all the other crazy things going on in Hollywood at 2 a.m.

• sharkie's Profile Photo

Just stay at a motel. They are...

Just stay at a motel. They are almost anywhere. You can pick up information-papers at gas-stations, they are very usefull since the usually inclueds maps and driving directions to the motels.
    Price range: 40-68$

More about Motel 6 Los Angeles Hollywood

Motel 6, Best Western and all...

by naor

Motel 6, Best Western and all the other Motels !
The price of those motels for one room with double beds is something between 20-35 $ for a night !
u can also find less then that !

GREAT PRICE AND COMFY

by miner about MOTEL 6

We stayed at the Motel 6 in Porterville. It wasn't fancy but it was clean,comfortable,and very reasonably priced.
1987-88 prices would not apply now but I would imagine that they will stil lbe cheaper than most.Then it was about $25 a night Maid service was great and the staff were extremely friendly

Budget Sleep in El Centro

by Basaic about Motel 6 - El Centro

The Motel 6 in El Centro is one of the nicer Motel 6s I've stayed in. The room was clean and everyting worked (as usual for a Motel 6). They had a very nice pool. Facilities included: free local calls, kids stay free, data ports, pets allowed, free expanded cable, free morning coffee, and they have nonsmoking rooms.

Good Basic Motel in Longview, Texas

by Basaic about Motel 6 Longview

Like most Motel 6's this one offers good basic accomodations. If you are looking for an inexpensive room that is fine for getting a good nights sleep, and you don't care about extra luxury. Try it. This Motel 6 has 77 rooms, and offers free morning coffee, free local phone calls, and no long distance access charges. It is also conveniently located to I 20.

Budget Sleep in El Centro, California

by Basaic about Motel 6 - El Centro

Budget Motel in Van Horn, Texas

by Basaic about Motel 6 Van Horn

The Motel 6 in Van Horn is a tytpical Motel 6. It is a bare bones place to sleep. Ammenities include free local calls, free expanded cable (HBO), free morning coffee, non-smoking rooms, and kids stay free. My room was tiny; but clean and everything worked. I liked the bright bedspread and the bed slept well. The Motel 6 allows pets. It also had a very nice pool.
The people working the front desk, were friendly and efficient. There are a couple of nice restaurants nearby. I recommend Sand's Restaurant.