Homestead Irvine Spectrum-Laguna Beach

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Irvine

Tuscany Mediterranee GrillTuscany Mediterranee Grill

Don't Push Me Into that Arrrrrghhh!Don't Push Me Into that Arrrrrghhh!

Neat Neat Neat Neat NeatNeat Neat Neat Neat Neat

Hey, y'all!!!  I Can See Myself!Hey, y'all!!! I Can See Myself!

Travel Tips for Irvine

Go Rabbit Watching!

by marinarena

Throughout the city, rabitts scatter in and out through bushes and on grassy fields. These fast and furry creatures are full-time residents of University of Irvine, along with students themselves! The white tail cuties are all over.

What the F?

by NC_Ziggy

Hey, I just take the pictures here, ok? To my camera-like-eye this is just an example of some new-growth-appendages that need to be "shaped-up" by the landscaping and maintence crew. And Soon! What do you see??? heeheeheehee

Irvine, CA. It Must Be Really Tough to Work Here!

by NC_Ziggy

"This is NOT my beautiful office!"

No indeed, this is not my beautiful office. Well heck, it's so far from the look of my office that you'll never see my office here if I have anything to do about it! Where I work, we don't look like much, but we're generally hard-working and try to do our best. I like each customer I have contact with in any given day, to hang up their phone or read the last words of their email feeling a little bit better because I made them smile :-).

I don't guess I have to tell you that every day isn't that way. Why, I'll bet that the good people who work in these picturesque offices bring the same junk we tote to work with us sometimes too! You know... things like children, paying bills, buying gas to get to work, and other personal stuff. We all have 'em. But if I could, I'd beem myself from Hickory, NC to any one of these fine buildings in Irvine, CA from 8-5 and do some danged good work, too! Of course, one condition would have to be that I could beem back home at the end of each day...

Anyways, this is an attractive, cool place to work each day. Not sure how cool it is to get here, but it's pretty cool when you do!

"This is NOT my beautiful home..."

All of the pictures you'll see in these Irvine pages are literally made simply by turning around and taking the shot. Ok, I had to move a little bit, but this is the result of walking down just one street.

I happened to be here for a Regional Meeting of the West Coast New Balance stores (there, I got that plug in!) and the images here were taken in January. Brrrr! Just kidding... the weather was in the 60's. Beautiful!

"This is NOT my beautiful life."

I've been back again in June of '08, but any pictures taken here wouldn't have improved because it looked just as well-kept and manicured as before.

I hope when you finish here, you'll pop over to my Newport Beach pages to see some pictures taken on a dinner cruise from my recent visit. Strictly business, of course!

But stroll through the "ugly" business park in Irvine first, ok?

Kapilesh Arekar in Irvine on Business

by kapilesh

"Irvine Business Group"

We were to Irvine on Business Travel.It was a great experience working and meeting some good people around.We were very busy with the routines but we enjoyed the work and Exult Irine was a good experience

spartan's new Irvine Page

by spartan

The Irvine Spectrum Center is Orange County's premier dining, shopping and entertainment destination. Stroll through its European-flavored boulevards. Enjoy concerts, dancing, movies, dining, comedy and nightclubs. They are conveniently located at the "El Toro Y" intersection of Interstates 5 and 405, easily accessible by new toll roads, and just minutes from the airport, beaches, golf courses and hotels. Go to their website for additional information: The Irvine Spectrum

Comments