18000 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, California, 92612, United States
Travelocity Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Irvine

TilapiaTilapia

Workout Watching C-Span or Judge Judy!Workout Watching C-Span or Judge Judy!

Alright!  All You Trees Line Up for a Photo!Alright! All You Trees Line Up for a Photo!

Ehh, You Got Your Color & Moving Water Here...Ehh, You Got Your Color & Moving Water Here...

Travel Tips for Irvine

See Irvine: the so-called safest U.S. city

by marinarena

In the U.S., an annual list comes out each year that ranks the top and bottom cities of America according to particular stats, usually related to violent crime of persons and property per number of residents. In 2005, Irvine has battled its way up to number one- the safest city in the U.S.! The reason why one feels very secure here: Irvine is all about work and living. There is simply no time for crime. Also, the city of Irvine invests well in policing and keeping the place clean in all senses.

Of course, let's not get carried away to think that nothing bad happens here. So, never let your guard down completely, as we still roam on this volatile planet we call Earth!

Still, when you come here to visit for fun at the Spectrum and at various other entertainment venues , you'll very likely be comfortable and at least have a wonderful feeling of security.

See An Older Flick for just a Buck

by marinarena

Well, this may be the cheapest way to be entertained in Irvine. I love the one-dollar cinemahouses and make a point of seeking them out and revealing them to all! It is located along Barranca Parkway in the Woodbridge area, which like most parts of Irvine , is pretty. The hot dogs are also a buck here also!

Movies 5 (Starplex)
4626 Barranca

(949) 733-0980 (call for movie schedule, theater info)

San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary

by hapybrian

Head to the "Audubon House" to chat up the locals, and then head off to the trails and watch birds on a 300 acre sanctuary. There are several ponds, thriving local plants, and lots of birds. 10 miles of trail meander through it all, and not many people disturb your enjoyment. This is a beautiful place. Managed by Irvine Ranch Water District

OC - Stunning, in many ways

by dmrtn

Three Irish guys enjoying the finest Grey Goose that the OC has to offer. Although one may have been on JD. Things became fuzzy later on ...

"Smokers paradise"

Two of my friends, one of each gender, smoke. We were in a bar/pub/restaurant (Fox Sports Bar?? Something like that, somebody help me!) so they went outside where they were chatting to a few girls.

In the middle of the conversation, one of the girls stopped and shreiked "oh I love your nose! its so this season, where did you get it done?"

My friend, paused for a moment trying to detect a hint of sarcasm in her new friend's enthusiasm. "No its actually my real nose."

The Bubble

by ssatinss

Irvine is the bubble I grew up in. It was the place of safety for my childhood rompings. It was the source of detest during my adolescent depression. It was a place I knew as home when I was away. Now that I'm older, I am here again...somewhere I never thought in a million years I would want to return. But, I've grown to accept Irvine for its quiet security. It allows me to do what I need to do right now, which is work up Spiked Punch Clothing without having to pay rent!

Comments