La Habra Motel

Family Travel Budget Travel Farm Stay

Horrible stay

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 15, 2012

i checked in last week and my stay was terrible, the service was absouletly perfect, the managers son dursuan helped me a lot, however the room was good but the bed was fustrating, it kept moving all night, i coundnt get a good night sleep, the plastic kept moving the matress, and the internet would not connect at all, and when it would it would disconect, but dursuan helped out a lot with the internet, but it would be nice if it was fixed. maybe have the manger instal a few routers or a access ppint so more signal comes to the customers.

overall stay rating: 3/5

would i come again? Yes, but the internet should be fixed by manager

LA HABRA MOTEL

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 3, 2005

I would never stay at this motel again. The rooms were filthy and the service was terrible. When i arrived there was no toilet paper. It took 11/2 hrs for them to bring me a role of tp. I had already walked across the street and purchased a roll. I witnessed the manager and his wife screaming at the poor maid who was in tears. AVOID THIS MOTEL!!!!!!!!!!

Unique Quality: FILTHY POOR SERVICE I DONT KNOW WHAT LANGUAGE THEY WERE SPEAKING, BUT, IT SURE WASN'T ENGLISH.

Directions: SMALL BUSINESS AREA

La Habra Travel Forum

Need advice about La Habra, California? Visit the Travel Forum for La Habra and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into La Habra