211 North Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, California, 92651, United States

Inn At Laguna Beach
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Rated 14% higher but also costs 178% more than other 3 star hotels

• davequ's Profile Photo

Just renovated, right on the beach

Another oldie that has been touched up.
    Hangs over the cliffs right on the main beach.

Unique Quality: Higher on the cliff than the others, check out the website. All the amenities, but affordable.

More about Inn at Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach at Dusk

by davequ

Don't miss sunsets from the beach, one of the best things about Laguna.

a std laguna sunset shot from Inn @ Laguna Beach

Best hotel in Laguna Beach

We've stayed at the Inn at Laguna Beach every year since 2001 for Spring Break and LOVE it every time. The location is spectacular...serene and beautiful...on the north end away from downtown but within walking distance of it all. Get a room with an ocean view (why bother with a village view? spend a few extra dollars & enjoy yourself!). The rooms are bright, beachy, and clean with plantation shuttered sliders (no filthy curtains!), comfortable beds and the best pillows. Beautiful garden area has sculptural art and a public walking/jogging path through it. This year (3rd floor) our patio was a few feet away from the path behind the garden: I was hesitant about privacy at first, but no one gave us a 2nd glance!

The rooms aren't huge but with 2 adults and 2 active kids this has never been an issue. We've also stayed on the 1st floor with a sofa bed (tight but fine), 4th floor, and once were upgraded to the 5th floor. All were great. Pool closes at 9p and being light sleepers, noise has never been a problem. You can just hear the waves. We love having the continental breakfast brought to our room at the time we want...it makes for a relaxed morning.

They have cut back on the breakfast; used to offer yogurt (even sugar-free) and hot cocoa. The mini-fridge is nice except I don't appreciate their filling it to capacity with beverages for sale. We empty it out every year into the closet to store our own food items. And it's disappointing that they don't provide a microwave.

For lunch or dinner, walk to cozy Cedar Creek Inn (the best burger! & the kids burgers are huge); good Italian chopped salad, incredible vegetable plate, excellent but tiny house margarita. For lunch, walk the 8 blocks to Taco Loco: it's awesome! For dinner, don't wait in that long line at BJ's Pizza...order it to go; it's a nice, quick walk and the front desk has their menu.

Great hotel and great staff.

by TripAdvisor Member henryhale

Arrived late afternoon without reservation. Stayed road side for first night( a little noisey but a superb room) and moved to a sea view for our second night. ( all moving carried out by hotel staff).
The location is just magnificent; the pool area was well maintained and well sheltered from any breeze.
Front desk staff were great; wellcoming when we arrived and explaining availablity well and helping out when requested. They made all the difference.
The morning walk on the beach, right outside the hotel, is a memory that will stay with for many years to come; i would love to go back to the Inn at Laguna Beach for a longer stay.

Wonderful place!

by TripAdvisor Member sallybjo

We stayed at the Inn at Laguna for only one night but wished we could have stayed a week! We were bone tired and decided to stop on the way to San Diego from Las Vegas. No reservation, we just stopped and they gave us a great rate and a wonderful king room with an ocean view balcony. We can't wait to go back for a real stay soon!

Stay Away!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member knkstone

I have never been more dissapointed with a hotel stay than I was after staying at this rip-off. Small, dirty rooms with ripped carpet and peeling wall paper.

I unfortunetly left a bag of laundry at the hotel and when I went to retrieve it, after arrainging a front office pick-up, they couldn't find it and threatened to call the police if I didn't leave immediatley. SHOCKING! I have never been treated so rudely at a hotel.

I do not think I received equal value for the amount of money I spent at this hotel. From my experience as a frequent traveler, they should be ashamed at the rate they charge for the shoe box they put me in and the way I was treated.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

Terrific experience - loved the hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member travelerLA07

We had a wonderful time at the Inn, and I don't know what the problem is with the last reviewer. My 5 year old daughter and I had a beautiful 2nd floor ocean-view room with a balcony. The view was breathtaking - the room was clean and extremely comfortable - and the staff was helpful and courteous.

I wish we could have stayed longer than one night, but we'll be back! I have traveled extensively and love this little gem of a hotel!

You will love it!

My family of 4 (mom, dad and two teenagers) had a wonderful stay at the Inn. Everything was wonderful... from the the quick and easy (early) check in to the yummy breakfast on the terrace before we headed out the next morning. The room was not HUGE, but gorgeous, extremely clean and very comfortable. We loved our poolside balcony and easy access to the beach. The Inn is within walking distance to everything and we enjoyed exploring the town. Though a little pricier than we wanted, it was well worth the few extra dollars we spent and I don't think we would have been as happy at any comparable resort in the area.
We wished we had scheduled our visit to CA to spend more time at the Inn at Laguna Beach and less in L.A. and Palm Springs. It was our favorite place!!
Our whole family highly recommends the Inn at Laguna Beach.

Random Laguna Pix

by davequ

"Laguna "Monet" sunset From Eiler's B&B deck"

Thurs 11/9/04. Took this on a small digital camera from the deck of my favorite Laguna Beach B&B, Eiler's Inn.

The deck was adjoined / right off my room 208.

"Lagunas finest"

Used to occasionally hassle me years ago; now that I am an ugly old yuppie they are either nice to me or just ignore me altogether.

"Beach horizon NW"

Catalina is 26 miles in the distance

"Eiler's Stairs and Beach tree cliff"

Shot from Cleo St. steps

"Front Garden of the Beach house"

You can always settle for a table in the garden

"Beach House restaurant deck from the beach"

or try to worm your way out on the small deck to watch sunset

"Looking NW from the main City Park"

Looking NW from the main city park at the intersection of 133 and PCH towards the Inn @ Laguna Beach hotel.

"Inn at Laguna Beach"