Montage Resort And Spa

See Amenities
orcoastgirl's Profile Photo

Loved the Montage!

by written on February 9, 2007

I would highly recommend the Montage for a special occasion celebration. The property is amazing and we had a great time here, even for one night. The staff is fully accomodating, the pool area is gorgeous with towel service, water, comfy chairs and a nice jacuzzi. There is a small beach area in the back of the hotel where we enjoyed sunning and relaxing mid-morning in December. We also dined at both of the restaurants here which were excellent. The Studio was very nice for our 25th Anniversary dinner. I can't recommend enough how much we enjoyed this property. I received a good rate of $425/night on the Laguna Beach dot Com website.

Our room was nicely appointed with many amenities in the bathrooms including candles, bath salts, piped in music to the room and very nice lotions and gels. Loved it here!

Unique Quality: Amazing pool area, nicely heated pool with jacuzzi, beach access, 2 great restaurants, first-class service, immaculate, high standards are the order of the day.

rjweber21's Profile Photo

Really nice...and reaaaallly expensive

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 21, 2006

OK, this place is ridiculous. I don’t really think I’ve ever stayed at a nicer hotel…or a more expensive one. I was here a couple months ago for my cousin’s wedding. From the minute I pulled my car into the valet, the hotel impressed me. They had at least 3 people waiting on us, are room was ready, and we were guided to the room by a lady wearing here secret service type ear piece, who was obviously notified by the valet that we were there – I love efficiency.

I’ve never felt better about blowing $100 on a bottle of wine at the end of a night. The $100 bottle was pretty much the cheapest on the list, but at least it was a really nice Oregon Pinot. To give you an idea of how expensive this place is, a shot of Patron Silver at the Pool Side Bar was $42.00…I didn’t get one.

This place has two restaurants. I ate at “The Loft” which is located in the hotel. The nicer, even pricier restaurant, “The Studio” is located closer to the water. I didn’t get a chance to eat at The Studio, but I can honestly say the Gnocchi I had at The Loft was the best I’ve ever had. The flat bread pizza appetizer is also really good.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel for any couple that is looking to spend 3k on a weekend trip. My ONLY complaint is that the walls are a little thin, and unless you spring for the suite, the $750 price tag on a regular room might *** you off – if you get pissed off about that sort of thing.

Unique Quality: Great pool, view, food, spa, golf near by - you can also stay across the street at the Best Western for $200 and enjoy most of what the Montage has to offer.

Directions: PCH, west side, across the street from the Best Western.

Rachel's Profile Photo

Unbelievable Grounds

by written on September 15, 2005

I have never stayed there, but I go for walks around the grounds and have eaten at the Restaurant. It is in south laguna on the cliffs and the views are spectacular. It is very quiet and not too big. You have to have $$$, because it is not cheap.

michelle_NB's Profile Photo

pamper yourself

by written on May 10, 2004

Ive stayed here a few times, they have never disappointed me. service is the key to pick hotels and i have stayed so many 5 stars. believe me, i know. they are very friendly with good manners. they treat you like VIP from the day you check in til you leave. most important thing for me is dinning at hotel restaurants, I ask so much so they have to put up with my selfishness and they never failed. i like their authentic french to californian style. the table at "Loft" (this is the most casual dinning in the hotel" is so nice and cozy, they have Booth with drapes hanging from ceiling. so it is Very private and ofcourse "Intimate" if you know what i mean.

Nearby Montage Resort And Spa

Montage Resort And Spa

• Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
  • Montage Resort Laguna Beach
  • Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach

Address: 30801 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, California, 92651, United States

8 Photos of Montage Resort And Spa

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Laguna Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Laguna Beach, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Laguna Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Laguna Beach hotel reviews

Treasure Island Park
Prepare in Advance for Pageant of the Masters
Barbecue and shrimp
Restaurants
The good life...and also good food
Sunset over the Pacific
Things to Do
A very very decent local taco joint
Eat Ecletic at Loco
Do the Best, Scenic Art Walk in So Cal
Things to Do
Scream for Italian Ice Cream!
Long for Romeo!
Very Nice Restaurant
Have Upscale Mex by the sea
Restaurants
Sushi and a hot Club CLOSED?
She Sells Seashells on the Seashore
Shopping
Cleanest beaches in the USA?!
Favorites
World's Best Frozen Bananas!
Sushi
Restaurants
Grab coffee & rolls here above the beach
Cedar Creek Inn
Mosun
Oceanview dinner deal
The Sanctuary
Things to Do
Worst Restaurant Experience Ever!!
A Must see shop in Laguna Beach, very hip
Beach Volleyball at it's Best
Sports & Outdoors
Locals and tourists: Live music
Nightlife
One of Laguna's std. late night hangouts
Hot Fabrics & Cool Home Accessories