31573 Canyon Estates Drive, Lake Elsinore, California, 92532, United States
HIExpress.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Lake Elsinore

PAINTING OF STEAM ENGINE AT STATION 1886PAINTING OF STEAM ENGINE AT STATION 1886

ELECTRIC BLUEELECTRIC BLUE

FIELD OF DREAMSFIELD OF DREAMS

LAKE ELSINORE OUTLETS MALL OFF THE I-15LAKE ELSINORE OUTLETS MALL OFF THE I-15

Travel Tips for Lake Elsinore

INDEPENDENCE DAY FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION

by travelgourmet

Lake Elsinore is small hometown America. No better way to spend the Fourth of July then watching a baseball game, have a beer or two, hot dogs, and cheer on the home team, the Lake Elsinore Storm. After the game, and the sky is dark and then to the roar of the crowd, a large boom shakes down like thunder from the sky.

It's celebration time, Happy Birthday United States of America as we cheer on the fireworks that proclaim that Yankee Doodle feeling. I took some pictures at the fireworks show at the baseball park. Most of the pictures look like futuristic art due to the speed of the bursting fireworks. I find the photos to be quite interesting and trust you feel the same.

Go Sky Diving!

by GracesTrips

One of the ultimate thrills to experience is jumping out of a plane and experience a 60 second free fall of 120 miles per hour then spend the next 4 to 5 minutes floating down to earth. Wow, the adrenaline rush actually makes you feel even more brave as you approach the door way of the plane and your instructor who is strapped to you says "Ready, Set, Go!" There's no turning back now. In my mind I'm thinking let's get this over with but once I'm in the air and I pull the parashute, it's quieter than I expected and traveling downward is smoother than I anticipated. The views are very impressive from way up there. Turning makes me feel dizzy. We fast approach the ground and we land on our butts. I get up laughing and thought that was a great experience but probably not something I wanna do again anytime soon. If you have never done this - you should. As least one time in your life!

Lake Elsinore is about an hour and 15 minutes southeast of Los Angeles. It's not as far as San Diego but it's in the "boonies" if you live in LA County. There are only a couple of places you can sky dive in SoCal. Lake Elsinore is one of them and somewhere near Santa Barbara is the other. See my travelogue for more photos and my things to do tip for more info on tandem sky diving.

Comments