DoublTree by Hilton Hotel Livermore

AlbuqRay's Profile Photo

Current Favorite Hotel in Livermore

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 7, 2006

This is an update from Sep 07. I stayed in the Doubletree Club again. The rates have changed a little. I had a government rate for $94. It did not include breakfast but it did include happy hour snacks (minimal) and one glass wine or a beer. Since I don't drink, I did not use my happy hour tickets. The hotel is undergoing further renovation but they must do it only during the day, because I heard no noise. It is still a quiet hotel with really comfortable beds.

We originally picked the Doubletree Club Livermore because of its location and price. It is close to downtown via First Street and close to the Labs via First Street, Mines Road and East Street, i.e., you can skip the traffic on I-580. Their single rate for corporate travel was $111 including the $2 Dream Deal full hot breakfast buffet. There is also a happy hour with snacks and two free drinks. They have weekend rates from $79. I believe that the DoubleTree Club was formerly a Holiday Inn and has been remodeled. BTW, the TripAdvisor reviews don't even sound like the same place. I am surprised by what they said. I travel quite a bit and this is an above-average business hotel.

Unique Quality: The DoubleTree Club has the most comfortable mattresses that I have slept on in a long time. I guess all the beds are new because of the remodeling. The 9-hole Springtown public golf course is one block away. There is also an excellent Vietnamese restaurant (Sai 3) that is one block away.

Directions: North side of I-580 at the First Street Exit.

Nearby DoublTree by Hilton Hotel Livermore

• Business Services
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Livermore Travel Forum

Need advice about Livermore, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Livermore and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Livermore hotel reviews

Comfort Inn Livermore (2625 Constitution Dr )
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Gourmet Lunch at Local Winery
Retzlaff Vineyards
Lake Del Valle
Things to Do
The only first-rate restaurant in Livermore
Restaurants
Go to one of the many...
Things to Do