1337 East Kettleman Lane, Lodi, California, 95240, United States
HIExpress.com Booking.com Expedia.com

More about Lodi

I come from Lodi!

by Poetadipraga

but its Lodi Italy! :) I know that our cities are twins, Id like to know more about Lodi California, I wonder why they dont organize something to find more about each other.. Whats the meaning of being twin cities?

by Shaft28

Yeah, I'd not go out of my way to visit Lodi. Think of it as a large farming community in the middle of nowhere. Not much to learn about it, and what there is I doubt is interesting.
And I have been stuck in Lodi...

by Jeannette1

boring small town between Sacramento and Stockton... not exactly a tourist site but it gives you a different view of life in rural California.
Jeannette

by YVRDave

Todays headlines in Lodi
LOCAL NEWS

Regional Roundup

New Woodbridge volunteers will watch for hooligans

by Poetadipraga

Well.. I've been playing that song from CCR for all my life, everytime I was walking in the center of my city..
Would u like to see some pics I took from Lodi Italy? :)

by YVRDave

Stacy, how are you feeling today.
I kept the real headlines for the citizens of Lodi. Someting about a double ............

by Poetadipraga

Well I just uploaded some pics of Lodi I took last year... If U want u can go to my homepage and take a look! :)

Re: DON'T DO IT

by berdoo

REDNECK COUNTRY

by princessofnot

Dispite some of the other replys .. I happen to think quite highly of Lodi, CA. It is one of the premier wine grape growing regions in the world and the birthplace of Mondavi Wine ! Just this past weekend Lodi held it's annual Zinefest at Lodi Lake, an event attended by thousands of people from all over the country ! They also have an annual Wine & Chocolate festival held in February - and what could be better than wine AND chocolate !?! Yes we are located between Stockton & Sacramento (California's state capital) and yes there is alot of agriculture around the area ... but come on guys - we help feed the world. Cherries, asparagus, olives, almonds, corn, melons and more ! Come and visit for yourself and enjoy !

by Jeannette1

Princess
You need to put together a VT page on Lodi and tell us why Lodi is worth visiting.
I may even go back there myself and see what I have missed :-)

Jeannette in Sacto