Comfort Inn Lone Pine

Africancrab's Profile Photo

Great Value

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 18, 2013

We had driven a great deal when we finally called it a night in Lone Pine. We called in to two hotels; Comfort Inn then Best Western. We got a better deal from Comfort Inn so we paid for a double Queen room with a roll in bed. It was later in the evening and all we wanted to do was rest.
The clerk at the front desk was the most friendly person I had encountered during the whole trip. He was eager to help and made us all feel like we had arrived at his personal house.

Our room was on the ground floor; nice queen beds. Spacious room, allowed us to put the roll in which was the size of a normal twin bed. The room had all the amenities one would hope for. Flat panel TV, refrigerator,microwave coffee maker, coffee, tea, sugar, ironing board, hangers, suitcase stand.
Again, I was appreciative of the fact that I could warm my baby's food as well as refrigerate any that was not consumed or unused. I'm the tea addict, so having a microwave allows me to make a really hot cup of tea after a long day.

The bathroom was exceptionally clean and had pretty decent towels in comparison to the ones we had at America's Best Value Inn.

A continental breakfast was included, which was great.
The room was kept cool at night with the AC. My only complaint is that the AC was rather loud.

I was thankful yet again that the clerk at the front desk afforded us a roll in bed at no extra charge. I must compliment the service, it was personal and exceptional. I use hotels a lot and I must say, if customer service is to be defined, this guy would be the epitome of it. My biggest regret is that I forgot his name, I meant to thank him in this review by putting his name in writing.

We paid $110 which was less than the $135 that Best Western offered us.

It is a family friendly, traveling with children, my concern is always hotels that are not family friendly.

Unique Quality: Family Friendly

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lone Pine Travel Forum

Need advice about Lone Pine, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Lone Pine and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lone Pine hotel reviews