De La Cour Ranch

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Cabin rentals

We have vacationed at the De La Cour Ranch cabins for three years . We loved it. The first year we booked the cabin and the next two following years we booked the whole facility and brought friends and family. As a result of our stay, many of our friends and family have booked her facility.

This last stay did not turn out so good though. I originally booked it for 5 night stay but we changed the dates and Julie did not change the dates so as a result we arrived a day late and had to leave a day early because she already book the last day to another party. To make matters worse the septic system backed up so the bath house was out of commission.

I take half the blame for the booking discrepancy. Booking by email is part of that problem. I much prefer booking by phone but contacting her is hit and miss.

The septic problem was not their fault though but a portable toilet would have been nice.

To compensate for the booking mess up and the plumbing Julie offered us a one night refund and two nights stay for the whole facility free for future use. I told her that she did not have to give us the whole facility but I would accept the cabin for two nights and the one night refund.

"The refund check is in the mail" Julie emailed me. That was 4 weeks ago and she has not responded to several of my emails.

I guess the one night refund is more important to her than all of the business we gave her.

Directions: Alamama Hills

• Jan 8, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I tried booking for a few days after Christmas, I reached Julie and she told me because of personal plans, she may or may not have a cabin to rent..because she MAY not have a cleaning staff, but told me she would get back to me within 24 hrs to let me know. After thinking about it, the place looked sooooo cute, We left a message and e mailed her telling her we would bring our own linens AND clean the place up...STILL..after trying to contact her several times, never got even a courtesy "no..sorry" email or phone call...guess they don't need the business that bad...too bad...