Comfort Inn And Suites Long Beach

Priceline.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

More about Comfort Inn And Suites Long Beach

Loved the stay

by TripAdvisor Member Twocouple

The Comfort Inn & Suites, Long Beach was a very pleasant surprise for us. We have stayed at many other hotels in the area over the past five years while visiting Long beach. There were four of us this trip, two couples, and we rented two separate rooms. They were very spacious. The furnishings were nice with clean bathrooms. The rooms were well appointed. The location was excellent. We loved the free breakfast.

Staff very friendly and helpful. They seem to take pride in their hotel and jobs.

We looked at other hotels in that same area and you couldn't match this place for that price. If you want a quick getaway to a warm and wonderful location JUMP on this rate and run to the Comfort Inn & Suites, Long Beach on Long Beach.

What a great value!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member r100g

I had to attend a convention in Long Beach and did not make a hotel reservation until a week before the convention. Since most places were booked I decided to give this Comfort Inn a try. What a blessing!!!! The hotel was immaculately clean, the service was excellent, and the free breakfast and added bonus!!!!
Unfortunately I did not have time to go in the pool, which looked clean and inviting, or sample the "Pollo Campero" accross the street, but will do so next time I am here.
The next time I have to come to Long Beach,I will make it a point of staying at this location again.You cannot beat the service, cleanliness, and accomodations for such a low price.
PS The metro is right in front of the hotel so you can leave your car safely parked and go to the convention Center without having to face fees and parking problems.
Also, there is free wireless internet in every room, a refrigerator and a safe box if you need them.

Depends on your Room Location

by TripAdvisor Member travelintime4us

We reserved two rooms, one for my mother and the other for my daughter and me.

Our second floor room was above the "conference room" which I was informed later (later as in when checking out) is booked every weekend. Wouldn't be a problem except that we could hear EVERYTHING from beneath us and it was late into the evening. I was informed that they would be out by 9:00 but they didn't finish until 10:30. Then the same thing happened the next night. They didn't tell me after the first night that it would be happening the next night even though they of course have a schedule for the conference room. Walking by the conference room you can't hear anything at all. However, in the rooms above, you almost felt like you were IN the conference room the noise was so loud and clear.

We also had a cockroach visitor to our bathroom which I reported to management and was assured they would call the exterminator.

I requested another room and we were moved to a "suite" on the second floor in another section. A "suite" is simply a room that has sort of little walls on either side of the room to look like another room. The room and the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke though it's supposed to be no smoking. The floor was incredibly squeaky and probably drove the person below us crazy.

The morning continental breakfast was fine.

My mother's room on the first floor was fine and she had no problems.

There is only one person on duty at the front desk at all times. This means that a lot of the time, you might not get what you need for a while. This includes calling for reservations where you are put on hold a lot or if you have any problems while you are there that need to be resolved.

Management was not forthright on the conference room bookings and noise. Also, room maintenence and cleanliness and no smoking rooms should be more consistent across all the rooms.

We're not going to try this one again.

Nice place

by TripAdvisor Member suru

When my party of 6 first drove up we were a little apprehensive because the hotel had a bit of a "prison" look to it. We later liked this because the hotel was very secure and nobody could just walk into the grounds.
Check in went well and then we went to our rooms. Inside the walls of the hotel is a beautifully landscaped courtyard and pool area that is very clean and well-maintained and any worries we had went away. Our rooms were huge and included a refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, iron and ironing board. The rooms were spotless. The only problem was that one of the rooms had a very strong odor of men's cologne that seemed to be sprayed into the AC so when you turned it on it made the smell worse. The hotel was full so we couldn't change rooms, but after awhile we didn't notice the smell. The bathrooms were average size and very clean.
In the morning they serve a complimentary breakfast buffett with juice, cereal, breads, pastries, coffee, tea and waffles. It was crowded but good.
In addition to the pool was a fitness center with an eliptical machine, a treadmill and a bowflex. It also was very clean and water and towels were provided.
This hotel was much better than our first impression led us to believe. The staff was courteous, the rooms big and clean, the area was quiet and we would definately stay here again.

Great Service

by TripAdvisor Member ShannonLasVegas

On our way to a 7 day cruise we (14 family members) stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites, Long Beach, where we also left our 4 cars for safe keeping that week.
For a standard hotel we expected standard service.
We felt like we were served with red carpet treatment... Hasan, Bob and Shakil who worked the front desk were friendly and accomodating from the moment we stepped through the door!!
It feels good to know that we did not pay to stay at a top dollar hotel but we still received top dollar service.
Our thanks to them for making our stay great through their smiles, service and hospitality.
Shannon O.

80 English mum

by TripAdvisor Member gwynaz

This hotel is 1 mile from where I live and my 80 year old mum stayed there. They were very accomodating. She paid for one kind of room but
because she can't walk stairs easily they gave her a ground floor room. Front desk staff were always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Above Averge for a Comfort Inn

by TripAdvisor Member RicoTraveller

I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were above my expectation for the price. I really enjoyed the breakfast they served. I highly recommend this hotel. You are not going to get a better place in Long Beach in that price range.

Just perfect .... and at this price - wow!

by TripAdvisor Member rajiv_chaturvedi

The best value for my dollar I have seen for a long long time - and I have done my fair share of world travel.

Huge room, huge bathroom and ..spotless. Rm 125 certainly. Loved the personal touch too - its everywhere. But the real killer is the breakfast - don't miss it!

Real friendly folks at the reception too. Forget to pack a t/paste or s/cream like I did? Just ask - and you shall receive. Saved a late night runout there.

Overall a great experience.

Best Value in Long Beach

by TripAdvisor Member five_hole

This hotel is probably the best value in Long Beach. My room on the second floor was very clean and much larger than I expected. I liked the large TV and there were quite a few channels available. You can even rent a DVD player for a small fee. Connecting to the free wireless internet was very easy. There is a microwave and refridgerator in the room. The hotel photos posted by other users are accurate. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was terrific. I'd recommend staying on the second floor as the floor does squeak as you walk. The hotel does not have a guest laundry. You have to walk a couple of blocks to get to a self-service laundry but I would not recommend walking to it at night. There is a McDonalds next to the hotel and a major grocery store right across the street. The hotel was very easy to get to from the 710 freeway and parking wasn't a problem. I was very pleased with my stay and will definitely stay here again when I'm in Long Beach.

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member mp800

I have stayed here many times while traveling to Long Beach/ Carson CA.
It is close to many great reastaurants and the airport.

I will continue to use this property when I come to LA.

water fountain, Long Beach, CAwater fountain, Long Beach, CA

Long BeachLong Beach

Split Caesar SaladSplit Caesar Salad

doggies in the waves, Pacific Oceandoggies in the waves, Pacific Ocean

Kinder Chocolates

by renlil

I've just returned from travelling in Europe for the past year. I developed quite an addiction to various Kinder chocolates (especially Kinder Bueno), but have never seen them sold anywhere in California. Does anyone know of a European import store, grocery store, or international chocolate shop where I might be able to find Kinder Bueno? I'm willing to drive from the top of L.A. County to the bottom of Orange County. Any info would be totally appreciated. Thanks!

RE: Kinder Chocolates

by christine.j

Have you checked here:http://www.ferrerousa.com/
They might know.

RE: Kinder Chocolates

by wiamy

Yes! I am a also big fan of Kinder Bueno!! I got once at UCLA Store supermarket, they have it! and also others german chocolate and gummy...also, you can try the german town at torrence,CA. I got once there too...

by wiamy

here is the link of the German town at torrance

Alpine Village

there is directions and they have oktoberfest every year!!!

by Jokerit_pl

Give this place a call and see if they have the Kinder chocolates you are craving for. It's in Huntington Beach in OC.

Do you like Ritter Sport chocolate? That's easier to find if you like that.

by supune

Alpine village (Torrance) will have those brands for sure.

It's close to the Torrance Blvd Exit off the 110.
833 Torrance Blvd,