Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center

See Best VT Value Hotels

Hilton Exceeds Expectations

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 7, 2009

I would absolutely stay here again because the location is prime - it's walking distance to all the cool stuff to do in the long beach area especially pine street.

Everything was great, especially the friendly service.

The pool area and health center are impressive.

Smartblonde's Profile Photo

Great View at the Hilton

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 15, 2008

I live in Long Beach, renting an old Spanish duplex on 1st street, near the ocean. Recently we took a little mini-vacation, booking a great room at the Hilton down the street for a few days, on Ocean, and were impressed with the room, the staff, and the excellent view from our balcony---I think we were on the 11th floor. If I remember correctly, it was not really pricy for the deluxe room with balcony; they brought in a fridge for us, and welcomed our 2 small dogs as well. The room service was good, but fairly expensive, and you would want to avoid the nearby park, which seems to contain many homeless people camping out...but the area is eclectic and safe, and it's near Pine, the Pike, and other attractions.

Long Beach has an interesting grunge element to it, and a great cultural mix which you may not find elsewhere. We have had a few stays at the Coast Long Beach Hotel, right on the water and not extremely expensive, which were very nice, and it's near the Queen Mary, which can be seen well from the hotel. Their staff were also genuine, down-to-earth, and helpful, and their room service was good. You may want to check out their website; I know they are remodeling so things may have changed somewhat at the Coast.

Good luck--we spent some time in England a few years ago, and I wish to God I had gotten better information and planned more carefully. It would have been a much better trip.

Unique Quality: Staff was warm, professional, and especially kind to my dogs.

bruingirl's Profile Photo

Hilton

by written on August 24, 2002

US$120+

Unique Quality: The view is great, I'm sure. Although I've never actually stayed here, I practically live in the lobby and bar. Because of it's location, this Hilton has a great view of the Queen Mary from some of its rooms.

Directions: One World Trade Center - it's attached to the World Trade Center on Ocean Ave.

Nearby Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Long Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Long Beach, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Long Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Long Beach hotel reviews