Motel 6 Los Angeles - Long Beach

5665 E 7th St, SR 1/E Pacific Coast Hwy, E 7th St exit, Long Beach, California, 90804, United States
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Long Beach

Queen Mary ship, Long Beach (USA)Queen Mary ship, Long Beach (USA)

Long Beach Conventation CenterLong Beach Conventation Center

Split Caesar SaladSplit Caesar Salad

dogs on beach, Long Beach, CA USAdogs on beach, Long Beach, CA USA

Accomodation in Long Beach

by corneliuslionel

Hi, I am planning to spend one night at Long Beach California. Does anyone have good recommendations on cheap accomodations along ocean boulevard? Anyone can suggest what I can do in half a day in Long Beach? Thanks in advance for the help

RE: Accomodation in Long Beach

by gereegon

I checked on TripAdvisor and only found 4 hotels on Ocean Blvd. in Long Beach, all over $200 a night (Hilton, Westin, Renaissance & a Fulcrum Ocean Suites-no price given for it). You may have to settle for something close to Ocean Blvd. Check out orbitz, travelocity, cheaptickets, expedia.

Travel Tips for Long Beach

Life in the L B C...as many locals call it

by jenn_d

I consider Belmont Shore and the marina to be the heart of the city. With its unique shops and inviting restaurants, Second Street retains a small town feel that one would associate with daily life in a beach community. I especailly enjoy this locale because I can step from the beaches of Bayshore to a variety of bars and restaurants in a matter of minutes.

Pick up a free copy of the Grunion Gazette for local news and restaurant coupons. My favorite memories of Long Beach are of the mornings that I spent with my teammates out on the glassy water as the sun was just begining to creep up. One particular evening at the end of our season we took out an eight and left our handprints under the bridge that connects Naples to Belmont Shore. This picture was taken atop of that same bridge looking out towards Bayshore.

My brother's backyard.

by Grazina

I was spoiled because my brother Jim Chee lives right there by the beach, a 100 yds from his back door. Always he has BBQ's and loves to met the people that walk on by. Just relax and smell the ocean breeze :o)
Oh yes, these are my cousins that never went back to the Reservation, I call them city folks.

Tip at LEAST 20%

by theprimespotdotcom

If you can afford to travel and eat out, start at 20% and work your way Up or Down...

By ALL MEANS ask your server for local resources and hot spots...

In LONG BEACH, we are heavily populated by Hispanics, Cambodians, African Americans, and Pilipinos (or Filipinos, Tagalog dialect) as well as Japanese and other cultures.

If you need translation into Japanese, Tagalog, Hispanic, Portugese, French, or even SIGN LANGUAGE, do not hesitate to call me and I'll give you an Intro to someone who can help you! KaRi 562-804-5625

SHOPPING:

Remember to bring...

by Krystynn

SHOPPING:

Remember to bring along an extra bag in cloth material (like what I always do). :-)) If you're coming from Europe or Asia, buy only the
American brand products. They are really, really worth it (read: cheap).

Brands like Clinique, Prescriptives, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Anne Klein, Donna Karan, Anna Sui, Estee Lauder etc. are really good buys.

And if you're really SERIOUS about coinciding your holiday with a MAJOR sale, I can't think of a better time than the FANTASTIC 4th of
July sale - yes, nation-wide.

And for those who absolutely MUST know how cheap American products really cost in the U.S.A., here's a rough guide. Let's take the brand Clinique as an example. Their LARGEST bottle of Clarifying Lotion cost only US$15.50 (excl. sales tax) in U.S.A. That same bottle costs:-

450 French Francs in Paris/ Nice (France).
US$34 (S$58) in Singapore.

O.K., I'm sure you're convinced now. :-)) Happy Shopping then.

Photo Below: This is me and very, very good friend. We didn't take much pics together because he's VERY camera-shy. Ahem! :-) He's very handsome and very tall huh? 6ft 4inches tall.... and I feel positively like a midget!

The Pike

by TinKan

In an area known as The Pike and located where the old boardwalk and amusement park was is and area that is fast becoming the shopping and eating area for Long Beach.

This area is located near the convention center and has just about any kind of shop or eatting place one could want. This is also one of the best places to park while you are visiting the area.

Comments