8 Dudley Avenue, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California, 90291, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• depresno's Profile Photo

The Cadillac hotel

USD 79 for a double room (+ tax)

Unique Quality: Located right on Venice Beach, not very expensive. It has a gym in the basement. All the rooms have ocean view and there is a sun-terrace on the roof.

More about Cadillac Hotel

Loved The Cadillac Hotel!

I recently stayed at the cadillac hotel and i had a great time with my friends. Staff were very helpfull and the location is unbeatable. I fully recommend this place to everyone who likes to stay by the beach and have fun. The place is very safe and clean, they even pick up and drop off at the airport. Everything is in walking distance, so if u are too lazy to rent a car, u don't need to. And you definetely love the gym and sauna and plenty of other facillities.

loved it!!!!

I had stayed at the Cadillac hotel in Venice Beach just recently and I had the best time, the location is fantastic, staff were great, i don't understand how can some people complaint so much! I l definetely be back there real soon.

Hotel California

by TripAdvisor Member Dvir

Dear Hotel Manager,

My wife and I visited the Cadillac Hotel last week and I want , first, to congratulate you on replacing the hotel manager with whom I had some disagreeable encounters on my last visit. The staff's attitude and helpfulness has been increased and the new renovated rooms look great. Generally, the wonderful weather and beach location make the Cadillac the most desirable residence we can find in Los Angeles. I had some reservations after my last visit with the manager and I even wrote a letter about him last fall. We came back to visit and I learned that the manager had just been replaced. Everything else seems to have come together to make our stay a very pleasant experience among congenial fellow guests, helpful staff members and a joyful budget experience. Whoever has been there before and was disappointed, give it another try. You will be amazed how much has improved!

On the sunny side of the street

Hey, folks!
I'm just back from LA and one thing which made my day each day was the stay at the Cadillac hotel. The staff was just great, there was the easy and positive atmosphere that gives you back the energy after you've been walking and driving around for the whole day - that you definitely need! They helped me out with all infos and were really friendly. The locatoion could not be better. So if you need sunshine-energy, go for it - it's the upgraded version of the good old Californian sun ;)

Great Location West Side

A regular visitor to LA, I always like to find accomodation as close to the beach as possible. Always on a budget, I decided to give the Cadillac Hotel a try for my recent trip. The place was fantastic, fabulous location, clean rooms, friendly staff, great ocean views.......I couldnt have asked for a better place to stay. Its on the boardwalk bordering Venice and Santa Monica where everythings happening. A few minutes walk to Venice, Main Street, Santa Monica, perfect for all the local restaurants and bars and all the popular tourist attractions the coast has to offer.

A truly fantastic hotel to stay at for the tourist on a budget and regular visitors like myself, who like to sample the beach life on this electic beach front town.

Hotel Ossy

by TripAdvisor Member londonnereo

I have stayed at the Cadillac on twice before, it is particulrly noisy at night; but the worst problem is BED BUGS!!!! and the manager who does not give a toss about anyone, apart from that the rest of the staff are great

Wonderful!

Dear General Manager,
We just got back from our vacation in LA, and would like to thank you and your staff for all of your kindness and considerations in making our first stay in your beautiful hotel such a joyful and memorable one. Everything was perfect. Our room was one of the nicest we have ever stayed in, whenever we stopped at the desk with questions; your staff was always very helpful and kind. keep up the good work!

U will love it

I was there for couple of days. the weather was bad but the people in hotel were really nice. it is near really near to the ocean. U can see beach up from your window. its located on the boardwalk and thats really great. Rooms are very nice amd clean. Suites are beautiful. so i had great time

The true 'Cadillac' of hotels..

I could sum it all up in one word for you... Fantastic!! Everything about this place was great.. The staff were friendly, fun, and knew a heck of alot about the area.. Any questions that I had were answered. The place was clean, well kept, and safe. Location is awesome too.. beach front. Cant ask for more than that if you are an avid beach goer. You've got it all if you stay at this place.

2 days in LA

by pidde74

Hi everyone, I had some questions about the pacific coast highway (see further down) and recieved a number of great tips. Now, after driving the coast from San Fran to LA me and my wife plan to spend 2-3 days in LA. In the guidebooks that I am reading here in Sweden it seems that Santa monica and Venice beach are good places to stay. Therefore, I would like to get some tips about places to stay, near the beach. Hotels that I have checked out on the internet include Cadillac hotel, Hotel Carmel, Cal Mar hotel, and the Best Western ocean and marina pacific. Does anybody know anything about these places? A stupid question : I assume that air condition in the room is necessary (I´m from pretty cold Sweden, remember!). Finally, I would like suggestions about good live rock clubs in the area.
Can´t wait to get there!
/Pontus

Re: 2 days in LA

by LolaSanFrancisco

San Luis Obispo is the coolest little town. Its about half way between San Francisco and LA. Venice Beach is a place to stay while IN LA but not the sweet beach sytle surfer town like San Luis Obispo. Trust me on this one, I live in San Francisco and would go out of my way for that town.

Re: 2 days in LA

by Shaft28

Great coastal cities to check out:
Monterey & Carmel (2 hours south of SF), San Louis Obispo (1/2 way), and Santa Barbara (2 hours more).
All coastal or near and great to check out.
LA has more rock clubs than you can shake a stick at! Grab a local paper (not the LA Times, more like a local page) and find out what is going on. May even check out www.Citisearch.com for LA - will give you clubs per the zip code you stay (proximity and type).
Have fun.