Crowne Plaza Hotel Beverly Hills

Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills
CrownePlaza.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• spartan's Profile Photo

Within walking of the "beautiful" people

The Rack Rate is $200.00 a night, but if you pay that price you got taken. Never pay the rack rate, always ask for discounts!!! I didn't have to pay a thing because I used my Holiday Inn Priority Club Membership points.

This hotel is Ideally located within walking distance to Rodeo Drive and central to Century City, UCLA/Westwood, W.Hollywood, downtown Los Angeles, and LAX. It's a modern 12-story highrise offering 260 spacious rooms, including 10 one-bedroom suites.

Unique Quality: Each room is appointed with upgraded amenities such as a coffeemaker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, lighted vanity mirror, remote control cable TV, alarm clock radio, ample desk area, two touch tone telephones with dataport and voice mail (each suite offers a wet bar, refrigerator and microwave). A concierge/tour desk is located in the lobby and valet parking for $15/day as well as self-parking for $10/day is also available.

More about Crowne Plaza Hotel Beverly Hills

Great location, average room

Stayed at the Hotel for one night. The location was great, close to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. However the rooms are nothing special. Very average, plain and on the small side. The bathroom was clean, but nothing fancy in there, tub and shower were plastic, no tile work in there. Good hotel, for one night, wouldn't want to stay there longer..

If you are looking for upscale, don't look here

Even though I was upgraded to a nice sized one bedroom suite, (I was staying free on my Priority Club Points) This hotel that touts itself as a luxury hotel and believe me, this hotel is not luxurious. They have renovated recently, so the public areas seem pleasant at first glance. However, when you take a closer look, the public areas are very dirty and not well maintained. There was gum stuck to the wall in the lobby all 3 days I was there, filthy glass entrance doors, trash on the elevator floors, dirty carpet, etc.
The room seemed pretty clean except for the hair all over the bathroom floor. gross.
The room itself had some nice touches, but overall felt like an older Holiday Inn trying to disguise itself as something nicer. Service was indifferent, except for the great concierge was helpful.
Also not very luxurious was having to go out the front lobby doors to get to the pool, which is located next to the street. The "club lounge" was your basic hotel room with a cheap continental breakfast. Convenient, but nothing special. Valet was understaffed (just the one bellman on staff) One evening I had to get the car myself from the garage because he was too busy.
Crowne Plaze also announced it's new "luxurious" beds. The bed was nice because it was brand new, but actually very firm and not high quality.
Location is ok if you have a car, but not too much around walking distance. This hotel is fine for basic, no frills accomodations if you get a good, low rate. I wish I hadn't used my points here tho, kind of a waste. I would have stayed at a nicer Holiday-Inn Express.

Great value and great staff!

Very nice hotel, very friendly staff, great value for money $99 per night! Minutes walk from the glitz and glamour of Rodeo Drive & Other Bevely Hills attractions, 5 mins drive from The Strip! What more can you ask for?

Conveniently located

We stayed here 3 nights between 27 and 30 June 2004.
Our room was spacious and located on the upper floors (I have the Inter-Continental priority card) and we got free continental breakfast and discounted garage.
The position is convenient if you have a car (but who doesn't in Los Angeles???).
I will definitely book future reservations with the Crowne Plaza.

Nice hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member coopertrooper2001

A nice Beverly style hotel, Mike the conceriage very helpful at sorting Taxis and a day trip.

The hotel is a bit in the middle of nowhere if you want to walk anywhere. Get a taxi, although the surrounds do feel safe.

Restaurant is OK, room service offers a better choice!

Nice hotel.

Nice Place

We were in LA in July 2004. The hotel is great. The location is perfect and the price is very fair. The hotel is super clean and the rooms are very nice. The hotel is big and the services are there 24 hours a day. If you are visiting Beverly Hills stay at this hotel. It is safe and very nice.

Decent balance of cost/location/quality

The location is great. The rooms are motel like, but sport great views of the city, especially at sunset and dawn. Don't expect great service, though it is not the worst. Comfortable, respectable, a good value in LA.

Nice Hotel, great location

by TripAdvisor Member bananabook

We cannot fault the hotel as they were very helpful and accommodating - our flight from Hawaii to LA was cancelled therefore we missed our evening arrival at the hotel. We were only booked in for one night en route to Las Vegas and were set to be charged anyway for room rate if we did not show. We contacted them beforehand to explain and they kept our room for us to arrive at 8am following morning instead of the expected 8pm previous evening - they extended our check-out time, so we could grab breakfast, couple hours sleep and showers and enjoy the rest of the day in LA before evening flight to Vegas. Concierge were helpful/efficient and the desk chatty making us feel welcome. The overall feel of the place was welcoming, nice relaxed bar area and our room on club floor was nice, very clean and spacious. We were on our honeymoon, so they had given us a better room than rate paid. Location great for walking Rodeo drive etc. Shame we did not have longer - rushed visit!

Great Place!

by TripAdvisor Member sbergwil

We had a great experience here! We got a great rate using Priceline and were very pleased with our stay. We used our Priority Club card and got discounted parking and free continental breakfast. The lobby was very nice, fast elevators, and nice rooms. The bathrooms are nothing special but that is fine with us. The service was friendly and very accomodating. Highly recommended!!

Los Angeles - Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills

by Ang82

Hey Everyone

Please help me....I will be travelling with my husband to the US from Australia in March for our Honeymoon.

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in March??

Also has anyone herd anything about the Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills, is that a good area to stay in.

Ange

Re: Los Angeles - Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills

by YVRDave

The weather should be fine.
The hotel is 2 blocks from Rodeo Dr shopping.
It is in an fine area

Re: Re: Los Angeles - Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills

by YVRDave

When you get there go to trip planner

Re: Re: Los Angeles - Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills

by joesorce

This hotel is on the edge of Beverly Hills and I would not stay there if you are going to rely on the bus and public transportation.

Comments