5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, 90045, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

LAX comfort

Hilton is fast becoming a favorite. While many of the properties are aging, they are trying to keep them looking good. By comparison, they have more comfortable beds than my former favorite Marriott.

Unique Quality: Ideal location when attending the LAX Convention Center.

Walkable from terminals, but shuttles are available and convenient running every 15 minutes.
    Wireless Internet available for a daily charge (est $12.95)
    Pets "welcome" for an additional service charge

Check in: 3:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
    Self parking $20. Valet parking $30
    Hertz rental onsite at hotel for convenient pickup and drop-off.

Directions: From the 405 freeway, exit at Century and turn west for 5 blocks; essentially heading to the Airport

• dgines's Profile Photo

LAX Parking

I did not stay at the hotel. I parked in the underground garage for a flight out of LAX.

It is much cheaper if you book online prior. Average about $9 a day, but be warned that if you come back even a few hours late you will be charged the typical rate for those hours/days you overstay.

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Yet more Priceline near LAX

The area around LAX would not be my first choice for a location when visiting Los Angeles, however, since we were visiting my Grandma in nearby Inglewood, this was the most convenient location for that. If I were visiting on my own, I would stay further north, perhaps in Beverly Hills.

I always bid on Priceline when we go on our semiannual visit to Los Angeles, this time I bid for a 3* at LAX, and got the Hilton Los Angeles Ariport for $60 per night plus taxes in October 2007. The Hilton is one of many hotels located along Century Boulevard just a few minutes away from the airport. They run a free shuttle to/from the airport.

The check in process was quick and they gave us a 2 bed room as we requested, for checkout they slip your room charges under the door and you can just leave the keys in the room.

Unique Quality: Room-the room was spacious and clean, the beds comfortable. I requested two double beds ahead of time since I was staying with my dad and they accomodated my request. There was a TV with a limited number of stations, iron and ironing board. No in-room safe or refrigerator.

Bathroom-shower was fine with plenty of hot water and pressure, toiletries included shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap, towel were thick. There was a hair dryer and coffee maker in the bathroom.

There was an outdoor pool (too cold to use it) and a health club in the basement with treadmills, stationary bikes, ski machines, climbers and some weight equipment.

I grabbed a very expensive snack at the coffee bar one morning, $5 for a muffin and water. Dad had breakfast at the hotel every morning and it was over $20 each day.

Parking, as with most of the LAX hotels, is an extra $14 per day with in and out privileges.

Directions: From the 405 freeway, exit at Century Boulevard. Go west five blocks. The hotel is on the right side.

From the airport, less than 1 mile.

• YVONNETURNER1's Profile Photo

NO RAMPS

AFTER A 10 HOUR FLIGHT GOOD SIZE CLEAN ROOM ,BUT WE ARRIVED AROUND THE BACK OF THE HOTEL BY COACH AND THERE IS NO RAMP !SO YOU HAVE TO STRUGGLE WITH YOUR SUITCASES UP STAIRS
    THE OUTSIDE AREA IS SOULESS NO EFFORT TO ENTICE YOU OUTSIDE

Directions: BY THE AIRPORT SO NOISY

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

ZIP OUT Check-Out!

Maybe it's quite normal in America, but we never heard of it -> ZIP OUT Check-Out.

Take the remote control of the tv and switch via the menu to the Video Checkout. Just read it well and follow the guide. The system automatically shows your bill and by dailing the extension 50 everything will be settled by the credit card. No need to stop at the front desk cashier to check out. Simply leave the key in the room and leave.

As easy as that!

Directions: The hotel is just a quarter mile from Los Angeles Airport - LAX.

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

What a huge beds!

We stayed at Hilton Los Angeles Airport And Towers Hotel twice. Our first stay was right in front of our journey through the South West of USA. We stayed in Los Angeles for 3 days and therefore 4 noight in this particular hotel.

When we first arrived at LAX we were pleased to find out that there was a complimentary shuttle service which took us straight to the hotel (and of course back). After checking in we were very tired after the flight and went to our room. When we opened the door we first noticed the huge king size bed! Really amazing. In the USA everything is bigger and this trully vounts for the size of the beds. We slept very well!

Unique Quality: Complimentary shuttle service is available 24 hours a day.

Directions: The hotel is just a quarter mile from Los Angeles Airport - LAX.

• Avryle's Profile Photo

This Place is YUCKY!!

I would never ever, EVER recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

Unique Quality: While the entrance is grand, the rooms are horrible. Think, a la Motel 6 circa 1987. The front dest staff are rude- heaven forbid you ask for a room that's been remodeled in the last decade 'cause I'm sure, "they're booked." Rooms are tiny, ugly, outdated and the beds are squeaky and uncomfortable. There's slim to no chance of finding street parking nearby so valet's the only way and they're very slow. As I've said, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Directions: Don't bother!!!

• paradisedreamer's Profile Photo

Hilton Los Angeles Airport And Towers

The Hilton Los Angeles Airport is one of the world's largest airport hotels. It is only a five-minute complimentary shuttle ride away from the airport.

The rooms are luxurious (as you would expect), two double beds, beautiful bathroom etc.

Directions: Go onto Century Boulevard less than one mile east of Airport.

Comments