La Quinta Inn & Suites Lax

La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• good hotel and good value(now La Quinta Inn & Suit

I have stayed in room NO.911 on March 21st this year. I think this hotel is now La Quinta Inn & Suites instead of Quality Hotel Airport. I have stayed in La Quinta. I recommend this hotel.
    I took the shuttle bus of this hotel in LAX. In the next stop the Mexican airline crew(the majority was some young stewardess). Then I have noticed that this hotel is quite good because these young beautiful ladies stay. My first impression was correct. I could have a nice talk with one lindisima, friendly and young lady. She was a mexican with very good impression.

I have stayed in twin room(single use). I ate lunch\, dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant with another same country traveller(man). He selected the lunch(beef) and the
    dinner(atlantic salmon). I ate the same. Beef was soft. I ate all becasue of good food. I ate break breakfast at 6:00a.m. At breakfast I ate, solo, bread, cheese, fruite and 3 cups of hot coffee. On that day I took flight.Then so as not to fill the stomach my breakfast is light. Fruit was above all good. Cut fruit(pineapple, melon, water melon etc.) are together in one glass tableware. The cook is very kind to cut the fruit to be easy to eat.

I think the room is clean and recently renovated, In the room the slipper is not ready and so
    I stayed in the room bare foot or in socks. My foot did was very clean. The TV is big and new. The bed cover is new and clean. The sheet was clean and of high quality. The towels are new and of high quality needless to say.

Unique Quality: Regarding the swimming pool(3rd floor outside), luckly I carry swimming suits and so I enjoyed swimming. When I swim, I feel confortable, phisically fit. On that day it was very windy and no body in the swimming pool. However the pool is heated. The size is of good size for swimming lover.

Regarding the view, although I stayed in the high floor, no so expected.

Regarding the safe of room, it was broken. So I put my valuables in the front. One very effective front man helpted me to put my valuables in the front. So my valuables were safe.

• Staying close to LAX airport

Read all about this hotel here at virtualtourist, and I chose it because it's near the airport and I had a late flight coming to LA. The hotel is ok, nothing fancy. The next day I had a coffie to go breakfast and later that day, dinner at nextdoor neighbour Mc Donald's.

• The Beginning

The Quality Inn at LAX was our first stay in California to begin our two wwek trip through the state. The rooms were clean, the food was good in the restaurant and best of all the staff were incredibly friendly. I truly believe that our stay at this hotel set us up for a terrific two weeks in California.

Unique Quality: Very neat how close airplanes come to the hotel.

• Avryle's Profile Photo

Decent place at a decent price

Not your top-of-the line hotel, but a decent no-frills place none the less. Clean, pretty comfortable rooms and good guest laundry areas.

Unique Quality: Haven't been in the pool, nothing special but it looks okay. Staff is courteous. Can usually find street parking across the street in front of the 24-hour Subway if you're willing to dodge 6 lanes of traffic to get to it.

Directions: Caddy-corner to the Westin

• wbozic's Profile Photo

La Quinta Inn

$85 plus tax

Unique Quality: Good breakfast. Clean, New looking rooms. Located near I-5 and Route 91, Close to attractions but not on top of them.

Directions: (Near Valley View off of Orangethorpe)
    3 Centerpointe Drive,
    La Palma, California 90623

More about La Quinta Inn & Suites Lax

Below average

Front desk staff was not very knowledgable. Rooms and facility are average: clean enough, but older facility shows its age. Parking is not good if you're in and out often, you have to get validated at front desk every time you leave and garage is very tight. I booked and paid thru an online travel company which was no problem at check in, but the "computers were being updated" when I checked out and they billed me for the room also. Avoid this hotel if you can.

Worst Hotel ever

Everything about this hotel is awful. It is difficult to find the entrance. The staff was not helpful. The "heated" pool was freezing cold. The comforter smelled like body odor and the shower had no water pressure. I would recommend spending a few extra dollars and stay someone else.

Cheap overnight hotel to catch your flight

by TripAdvisor Member PandaExpress

Bottom line: For the money we paid since we only had to stay 8 hours this was acceptable. Any longer stays should look elsewhere.

This was the cheapest hotel we could find since we missed our international flight from LAX (yes we gave ourselves 3.5 hours to get to the airport from the valley - it was insane traffic) and had to wait till the next day to catch the next available flight. Since we were spending all of 8 hours in the hotel we just wanted the cheapest thing we could find to crash for the night. If that is also your situation then this place can work. If you are going to spend more time here OR using this as your base hotel for an actual holiday in LA - this is the wrong place for you.

There is a free shuttle pick up and drop off to/from LAX. The hotel is old and a bit musty but again for very short stays where you don't want to spend a lot of money is ok.

Be sure to ask for a quiet room facing the back so you avoid all the street noise and airport noise. We did so and really didn't hear anything despite the fact that our window in our room really didn't close all the way.

Bathroom is adequate as is the room with TV - again for a short stay. Hallways are on the "darkish" side with worn carpet and looking old and tired. In the lobby is a restauarant. If you are too scared or tired to run across busy Century Blvd. to go to the 24 hour Subway for Dinner or don't want McDonald's next door for dinner then the lobby restauarant would be your only other choice. The food & service are so-so - probably rate it a C (don't know if that's the actual food department rating). The folks next to us who ordered the fried chicken seemed happier than we were with our fried rice which was dry and blah.

Underground parking is available for a fee.

Good Value

by TripAdvisor Member MigsOfWigs

I don't know what everyone's whinging about with this hotel, it was fine with me for the price. From LAX ring for the shuttle bus to come and pick you up from the free phones outside arrivals (they are NOT in the baggage hall - the phones are almost outside, after immigration). I had to ask an official airport lady where the phones were but she sorted me out.
I booked the hotel through ebookers.com. It was by far the cheapest of the decent hotels near LAX. All you want is somewhere to sleep with an aiport hotel, not a seaview. It was just £34 or $75 approx. Clean room, helpful staff. They advised me about the free bus to Manhattan Beach nearby, the stop is right outside the hotel. It was great, spent 4 hours there before my flight. Breakfasted at Denny's nearby.
Ask for a room at the back of the hotel away from Century Blvd.
Michael, London.

Good Value

by TripAdvisor Member kristine61

We stayed one night on our way to Mexico and found the hotel clean, convenient, safe and good value - but basic. The continental breakfast was basic with decent selection. The airport shuttle ran on time.
We stayed at the Holiday Inn on our way back which is right across the parking lot from this hotel and was worth the $20-30 more but no included breakfast.

Travelling from San Francisco to Las Vegas

by Lottiedog

We are arriving in San Francisco in September and after a two night stay we intend driving to Las Vegas stopping enroute.Has anyone got ideas on where to stay economically between the two places.Also has anyone stayed at La Quinta Inn and Siutes in Van Ness Ave. San Francisco,what is it like?

Re: Travelling from San Francisco to Las Vegas

by shoedog

To answer your question on the La Quinta, it is fine, but not fancy.
On the drive, I would suggest that you stop at a roadside hotel or motel. It is a long drive and on interstate 5, there are many places and even more if you are travelling on Highway 99...good luck

Re: Re: Travelling from San Francisco to Las Vegas

by kmcabe1

Shopping on the way??? There really isn't very much shopping from San Francisco to Las Vegas. Lots of cows, road, heat, trucks and cars. Gilroy 2 hours south of SF has discount malls, etc., but there are great shopping areas in Las Vegas. It's just a long trip from SF to Las Vegas. Long, long, long. Highway 5 especially. Did I also say that it's HOT and there isn't much to look at.

Comments