Marriott Los Angeles Airport

ITjetsetter's Profile Photo

Tom Bradley Accomodation

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 22, 2008

The place is not worth of Marriot brand. i been there cause a flight i should have taken was canceled and i didn't have all my stuff with me: Apart two huge beds in the room i couldn t find shampoo, conditioner ,comb ecc and all the stuff you always find everywhere.
free wireless was a PRO and lot of restaurants and pubs on the ground floor!

Unique Quality: free shuttle buses to the terminal.

Directions: Tom Bradley International Terminal

cybertraveler14's Profile Photo

A good choice

by written on June 16, 2008

We found the staff to be very friendly and efficient. The rooms were indeed small (especially the bathrooms), but in good shape and most importantly relatively quiet and clean. As long as you can get a good Internet rate and avoid the costly incidentals, it is worth a stay.

Unique Quality: Free airport shuttle, you can walk to the metro, though it is a long walk

best hotel lately -Marriott

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 12, 2008

I think the airport Marriott is a large facility with many "cozy" (small) rooms but I think this is an example of the old 'good things come in small packages' adage--- which i don't usually go by...

Unique Quality: I love that the windows open (a rarity in these large buildings). But I really love that the entrance and bathroom way are not covered in carpet. Those few feet of tile must be just what the doctor ordered. Everything looks just like the picture. I especially like the modern look and the privacy (as long as they're not doing construction right outside the window as in other Marriott's I've visited) and wish I could stay longer!

Directions: stayed in 1844 top corner room

mcbut385's Profile Photo

True LA Attitude

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 3, 2007

Hotel accomodations were nice, clean, & recently renovated. Working in hospitality my standards are set high, however I never expected to encounter such horrible service in a Marriott! Marriott LAX was entertaining Prom that night and with hundreds of young, rough-looking teenagers running around the lobby, I was not expecting to be the target of a security interagation. I was yelled at in the lobby in front of a group of teenagers by a security gaurd with purple hair; she wanted to make sure I was a guest and was demanding my room number and for me to show her my key. After declining her request, I walked to the Front Desk, spoke with the MOD, and was given an apology. The security gaurd was less than apologetic, and she later muttered comments under her breath as I walked to the lifts. The food was good; the menu is hearty, and the prices are moderate-average for the provided product.

Unique Quality: The bathroom amenties are provided by Bath & Body Works and are quite refreshing.

Quality accomodation at LAX

by written on July 30, 2005

We stayed here the night before we flew back out to Australia.

Nice, large hotel with full facilities and room service.

We had a room poolside that you could literally open the rear door to your room and walk into the swimming pool. Be sure to request a poolside room if that suites you.

room was neat and tidy and clean. Beds very comfortable so we got a good nights sleep before leaving the next day for a long flight to OZ!

Unique Quality: Pool side rooms are great for the kids or a quick dip in the water!

The hotel is just around the corner from Hertz Car Hire depot if you have a car to drop off prior to flying out. i think the Budget Depot is right opposite Hertz too.

There is a Burger King only a minutes drive around the corner. You can sit in the BK carpark and watch the 747's landing nice and low next to the restaurant ...good fun!

Valet parking is quick and staff are good if you prefer it.

Directions: LAX Airport

IslandGirl10's Profile Photo

Wonderful Accomodations

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 12, 2005

This is a top notch hotel. My hubby usually patronizes the Marriott family when on business trips and since this was his trip in the beginning and not mine, he chose this hotel because it was close to the location of the job he was going to be working at. I must say that it was just wonderful! The staff was fabulous and we had a most pleasant stay. My only regret is that we didn't have a balcony. Very quiet even though it is very close to LAX. I think the only thing we didn't care for is paying for parking...I do have a problem with this given the fact that I am a paying customer staying in the hotel. Nothing like trying to get every penny from you!

Unique Quality: Beautifully landscaped, wonderful, international staff ready to accomodate whatever question you might have.

Avryle's Profile Photo

Great Pool!!

by written on May 31, 2004

I'd stay here because of the pool alone- it's very large and kinda tropical-looking with a swim-up bar.

Unique Quality: Like I said, the pool's great. Rooms are pretty decent as well- what you'd expect for what you're paying. Pretty good sports bar downstairs as well as a Starbucks in the lobby. Another wonderful thing- they give you the LA Times in the morning, not just the cruddy USA Today.

Directions: Across from the Embassy Suites

• Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Bar / Lounge

Los Angeles Travel Forum

Need advice about Los Angeles, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Los Angeles and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Los Angeles hotel reviews