Marriott Los Angeles Airport

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• ITjetsetter's Profile Photo

Tom Bradley Accomodation

The place is not worth of Marriot brand. i been there cause a flight i should have taken was canceled and i didn't have all my stuff with me: Apart two huge beds in the room i couldn t find shampoo, conditioner ,comb ecc and all the stuff you always find everywhere.
    free wireless was a PRO and lot of restaurants and pubs on the ground floor!

Unique Quality: free shuttle buses to the terminal.

Directions: Tom Bradley International Terminal

• cybertraveler14's Profile Photo

A good choice

We found the staff to be very friendly and efficient. The rooms were indeed small (especially the bathrooms), but in good shape and most importantly relatively quiet and clean. As long as you can get a good Internet rate and avoid the costly incidentals, it is worth a stay.

Unique Quality: Free airport shuttle, you can walk to the metro, though it is a long walk

• best hotel lately -Marriott

I think the airport Marriott is a large facility with many "cozy" (small) rooms but I think this is an example of the old 'good things come in small packages' adage--- which i don't usually go by...

Unique Quality: I love that the windows open (a rarity in these large buildings). But I really love that the entrance and bathroom way are not covered in carpet. Those few feet of tile must be just what the doctor ordered. Everything looks just like the picture. I especially like the modern look and the privacy (as long as they're not doing construction right outside the window as in other Marriott's I've visited) and wish I could stay longer!

Directions: stayed in 1844 top corner room

• mcbut385's Profile Photo

True LA Attitude

Hotel accomodations were nice, clean, & recently renovated. Working in hospitality my standards are set high, however I never expected to encounter such horrible service in a Marriott! Marriott LAX was entertaining Prom that night and with hundreds of young, rough-looking teenagers running around the lobby, I was not expecting to be the target of a security interagation. I was yelled at in the lobby in front of a group of teenagers by a security gaurd with purple hair; she wanted to make sure I was a guest and was demanding my room number and for me to show her my key. After declining her request, I walked to the Front Desk, spoke with the MOD, and was given an apology. The security gaurd was less than apologetic, and she later muttered comments under her breath as I walked to the lifts. The food was good; the menu is hearty, and the prices are moderate-average for the provided product.

Unique Quality: The bathroom amenties are provided by Bath & Body Works and are quite refreshing.

• Quality accomodation at LAX

We stayed here the night before we flew back out to Australia.

Nice, large hotel with full facilities and room service.

We had a room poolside that you could literally open the rear door to your room and walk into the swimming pool. Be sure to request a poolside room if that suites you.

room was neat and tidy and clean. Beds very comfortable so we got a good nights sleep before leaving the next day for a long flight to OZ!

Unique Quality: Pool side rooms are great for the kids or a quick dip in the water!

The hotel is just around the corner from Hertz Car Hire depot if you have a car to drop off prior to flying out. i think the Budget Depot is right opposite Hertz too.

There is a Burger King only a minutes drive around the corner. You can sit in the BK carpark and watch the 747's landing nice and low next to the restaurant ...good fun!

Valet parking is quick and staff are good if you prefer it.

Directions: LAX Airport

• IslandGirl10's Profile Photo

Wonderful Accomodations

This is a top notch hotel. My hubby usually patronizes the Marriott family when on business trips and since this was his trip in the beginning and not mine, he chose this hotel because it was close to the location of the job he was going to be working at. I must say that it was just wonderful! The staff was fabulous and we had a most pleasant stay. My only regret is that we didn't have a balcony. Very quiet even though it is very close to LAX. I think the only thing we didn't care for is paying for parking...I do have a problem with this given the fact that I am a paying customer staying in the hotel. Nothing like trying to get every penny from you!

Unique Quality: Beautifully landscaped, wonderful, international staff ready to accomodate whatever question you might have.

• Avryle's Profile Photo

Great Pool!!

I'd stay here because of the pool alone- it's very large and kinda tropical-looking with a swim-up bar.

Unique Quality: Like I said, the pool's great. Rooms are pretty decent as well- what you'd expect for what you're paying. Pretty good sports bar downstairs as well as a Starbucks in the lobby. Another wonderful thing- they give you the LA Times in the morning, not just the cruddy USA Today.

Directions: Across from the Embassy Suites

More about Marriott Los Angeles Airport

Don't order room service

Stayed at the Marriott LAX at the start of a three week holiday to the USA. Have been coming to the USA for twenty years and have stayed at countless hotels and I have never ever complained until now.
A couple of slighty annoying observations on arrival, we were ignored by the valet staff who where standing around chatting, we had to approach them. They did bring our luggage into the lobby and we were duly ignored by the bell desk! We arrived at the hotel quite late and ordered room service - our soup tasted of nothing but salt and it seemed as if it had been cooking all day and the bread was stale.
We thought this was bad luck until we did the same the next night and the food was even worse. I did not think that any place in America could make a bad pizza but I was proved wrong. It was inedible. Even the friut platter had seen better days and the fries were like cardboard. Apart from that I have to say that the staff were very nice and the rooms were very comfortable and they did compensate for our problems in a satisfactory manner.

A very decent airport hotel

by TripAdvisor Member traveluser

I spent 6 days at the LAX Marriott while attending a convention. The best praise might be that this doesn't seem like an airport hotel. Though the public areas were often busy, service was attentive and pleasant. Request a room with a balcony overlooking the pool; it will seem almost resortlike. Breakfast buffet was good and varied. Parking was a little pricey, but if you intend to leave the airport area, a car is absolutely necessary. Shop around before you book, as prices vary widely. Overall, this is a very decent airport hotel in close proximity to Marina del Rey and Santa Monica.

Comments