Vibe hotel? Bannana Bungalow is situated on the hollywood Boluevard. Across the road from the Museam of death & a stones throw from the walk of fame
dorms start from around $30 a night
But if your like me & you dont want people coming in your room & steal your stuff. I say get a PRIVATE ROOM
now the private rooms are 3 types
1. Premium Private Rooms have a queen size bed plus one or two twin beds, a full kitchen, a 27 inch TV with satellite, air conditioning, and a private bathroom with bathtub and shower.
2. Regular Private Rooms have a queen size bed plus one or two twin beds, a 27 inch TV with satellite, small refrigerator, microwave and private bathroom with a shower.
3. Small Private Rooms have a queen size bed, a 27 inch TV with satellite, small refrigerator, microwave and private bathroom with a shower.
I stayed in a SMALL private room. It had everything i need: bathroom, large bed, tv, a fridge
the hostel/hotel has a kitchen out the backyarf where you go in the morning & get yourself a free breakfest
There is also a patio for lounging about & a gym area to work your muscles
Theres laundry for a couple of quarters & a vending machines for all your snack neads
The breakfest is free. I had a young african man cook em up some great breakfast with Toast, cereal, oatmeal, tea & coffee & some fruit
Unique Quality: Its a budget hotel Its got everythign you need (except a pool).
There was an idiot secuirty guard that bothered me on one night when i was walking around the hostel.
1. he should have had a tag on himself saying SECURITY
2. They can atleast lock the front door at night & let people in with their room key
Directions: Bus Bus - 117 - Metro Local Line - Direction: 117 Lakewood Station
Service run by Metro Los Angeles
Depart Sepulveda / Century
Arrive Century / Western
then take bus 757 to hollywood
7025 Franklin Ave, Hollywood, Los Angeles
8555 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles
9882 South Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, California, 90212, United States
701 Stone Canyon Rd., Los Angeles
Latest Los Angeles hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 5922 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, 90028, United States