Comfort Inn Manhattan Beach

Crimson Hotel
Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Manhattan Beach

Courtney(Paris92) Jeff, Cachaseiro & EcodaveCourtney(Paris92) Jeff, Cachaseiro & Ecodave

Here's Ecodave a VT staff member hard at work!!Here's Ecodave a VT staff member hard at work!!

This Picture tells it all LOL!!This Picture tells it all LOL!!

JumpingVT General Managaer, GiampieroJumpingVT General Managaer, Giampiero

What are some of your favorite places to eat around here?

by mingomatic

Just wondering if there are any especially great places to eat that aren't too expensive in Manhattan Beach? I'm wondering if there are places so good here that people come from miles around to eat at a place here in MB?

by kellinwood

Versailles Cuban on Sepulveda Blvd is one of my favorites. Its a casual sit-down place with reasonable prices. Prices are lower on the lunch special menu. Try the Famous Garlic Chicken or Cuban Style Roast Pork.

Versailles Cuban
1000 N. Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310) 937-6829

Ken

by mingomatic

oh cool. Yeah I tried that in Culver City. Pretty good food!

by aznaphrodite

I also love Versailles! If you are looking for upscale/expensive, check out Fleming's. It is a steakhouse on Rosecrans near Aviation.

My favorite place to go whenever I'm in town is Big Wok on Sepulveda. It's all you can eat Mongolian BBQ where you pick your own frozen meats, fresh veggies, noodles, and sauces from a buffet and then the chefs cook it in front of you on these huge round grills. It's wonderful and very afforable!

Travel Tips for Manhattan Beach

Enjoy the environment

by marinarena

Clean and Green Quality!

Manhattan Beach is very clean and eco-friendly town. Especially along the beach and downtown area, there are disposal boxes dedicated for recycables, not just general trash boxes for every toss worthy item. City government, residents and visitors keep the place very clean.This is especially appreciated while walking throught the sand and shore.

Life is Beautiful

by malianrob

I always found the beach to be very relaxing. I dont know if it was the sound of the ocean, its waves crashing on the shore or the breeze but I fell in love with Manhattan Beach. I moved here after a very difficult marriage and even more difficult divorce. I needed to start over so i decided i would start fresh here. At first i would just sit at the Pier and pray or talk to God...You know... "why me....why is this happening...life is so hard.. blah blah blah". Then I really started to feel better, I found so much comfort here that this place has a special place in my heart and someday I hope to move back. Some of my happiest memories was of when I was living in Manhattan Beach. I was about two blocks from the beach, lived in a tiny apartment and I went to the beach everyday. I was really into getting in shape at the time and i would get off work and take a jog on tne Strand or rollerblade or bike ride. Sometimes if I was having a bad day i would get a hot chocolate at the Coffee Bean and walk down to the pier and just think or relax or take a walk. I would go at any time of the day or night. I always felt very safe there.
Summer is great in Manhattan Beach but really anytime is great being there. At night time theres so many people out and its a nice place to hang out.
While most people liked to go to Beaches Restaurant, I really liked going to Shellbacks.(Right across from Beaches). We would walk down from the apartment and go have a few drinks and watch the basketball game or the football game.. it didnt matter. Shellbacks is more laidback, cheaper prices, and mostly filled with locals.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE VT HERE ;-)

by sabsi

When we got the details for our L.A. business meeting I was like "Manhattan Beach? I've heard that name before". I checked VT and realised that I was coming to VT land. The "headquarters" are only a few miles from here and the beach was the venue for the first big VT worldwide meeting.

Of course I had to check out the local scene a bit and I was happy when Giampiero and Stephanie agreed on meeting up for an afternoon. They brought me to a great restaurant near the beach as well as onto the pier so that I could work on my sunburn a bit more ;-)

Thanks very much for helping me to escape the hotel room for a while :-) I really enjoyed the time with you and the Californian sun!

The Roundhouse Marine Studies Lab .

by Waalewiener

This round building is located at the end of the Manhattan Pier ,it has an exhibit of the
flora and the fauna of the Santa Monica Bay.
A great place for chiildren where kids can look at and sometimes touch creatures in tanks and aquarium. The Roundhouse,is available for Birthday Parties and fieldtrips , and it also provides wheelchair acces & Parking.
So location is
The end of the Manhattan Pier , and it can be reached by phone
Tel 310-379-8117.
Open weekdays 3 pm till sunset
weekends 10 am till sunset .
Donations of $ 2 us recommended.

E_mon

by Carmela71

An special person, that gives to Vt as she likes to say the feminine touch .....

It was great meeting you in London two years ago, and great to meet you again at Manhattan beach..

Still waiting for your visit to Spain!!! Maybe in a VT Euro meeting? hehehe