Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Beach (South Bay Area)

900 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, California, 90266, United States
#8
Rank 8 of 9 hotels
in Manhattan Beach
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

I would not recommend this place to anyone !

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 6, 2010

Well ! Its been awhile since My girlfriend and I stayed here and its the last time too ! After making a 1 night getaway reservation well in advance ! We arrived to check in at the front desk and the male receptionist told us that the smoking room we had requested was no longer available and that wed have to smoke outside ! So reluctantly we took the room and after getting into our non smoking room and practically unloading everything into the room we discovered several other issues that we had requested ! The 1st thing was there was no mini frig and the bathroom had not been replenished with the usual toiletries (Towels,soap,tissues,etc,etc), so I called the front desk but nobody answered ! I had to walk over and find this guy to tell him ! So I go back to the room and decide to check to make sure the in room jacuzzi worked and low and behold......It was broken ! Holy ! It took about 10 or more minutes just to get the water up to where you could turn on the jets ! In the meantime the guy still hasnt brought a mini frig or any toiletries ! 15 minutes later he shows up with mini frig and we tell him the jacuzzi aint working and he actually messed with it for a few minutes to see if it would somehow miraculously jump start ! So we go back to the front desk and he books us in an upstairs room but this time its a smoking room ! WTF ? So alil bit confused as to why this guy didnt just give us that room in the 1st place ? We went back and packed everything up and moved it all upstairs to our new smoking room and started unpacking again ! I immediatly started checking everything and this room wasnt stocked either with a frig or toiletries ! To top it off the fan/light in the bathroom (when on) made a horrible constant rattling growl sound ! So irritated ! I went back down and still being affable tried to motivate this guy ! I told him again we needed all the above mentioned things and he said he was on it but it took like another half hour for him to get the fridge from downstairs and even though he had told housekeeping to bring the toiletries she just kept on cleaning empty rooms ! I had to go run her down too ! We were starving to go eat and this guy just took his sweet*** time ! So after going to Houstons for a great tasting dinner we come back to find out the fridge doesnt work ! OMG ! Guess what ? Sorry ! We dont have any other fridges ! Like my post says ! I would not recommend this place to anybody ! It was horrible to say the least !

Unique Quality: Nothing good to say about this place !

Directions: You dont want directions to this place !

I would not recommend this place to anyone !

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 6, 2010

Unique Quality: Nothing good to say about this place !

Directions: You dont want directions to this place !

Nearby Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Beach (South Bay Area)

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Beach (South Bay Area)

• Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
  • Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn

Address: 900 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, California, 90266, United States

Amenities at Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Beach (South Bay Area)

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Manhattan Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Manhattan Beach, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Manhattan Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manhattan Beach hotel reviews

Not Only See, But Also Must Experience
Trek Up The Hills
The Building at the end of the Pier
Things to Do
Too Close to Los Angeles!
How to Find A Parking Space
A Thoughtful City
A Traveler's Dream Spot.
A Fine Resting Place
Favorites
City of Manhattan Beach Parking SCAM!!
Warnings and Dangers
Visit the grandiest, sportiest beach
Things to Do
Do Manhattan via LAX (BCT 109)
Transportation
Frivolous parking tickets by predatory police
Gawk at the Gorgeous Homes Here
Favorites
Get a taxi right off the beach
Meet at the Metlox
Off The Beaten Path
Cafe by the Sea
Sports Bar
Restaurants
Best ribs in the South bay
Casual California Cuisine