1461 Bass Pro Drive, Manteca, California, 95336, United States
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Manteca

My Alma MaterMy Alma Mater

Travel Tips for Manteca

A Guide to Manteca, as told by a "lifer"

by PumpkinQueen

"Life in Manteca"

I have spent my entire life living in Manteca, California.

Recently, after having a friend visit from another state, I began to think about all of the things that most residents take for granted in our town.

Aside from the 'small town' hospitality that never seems to fail, there are a number of hidden gems in this city. Special places that we "lifers" take for granted, while visitors marvel at the sites that our city has to offer.

Through my adventures, I will should you all, visitors and residents alike, that Manteca has much more to offer than we realize.

fyrelight74's Manteca Page

by fyrelight74

My husband and I moved to Manteca November of 2000. Ultimate place to be--within a couple hours you can hit the beach, the snow skiing, or San Francisco. Manteca is really very homey though--it's almost considered a farming community, with only about 50,000 people. (That's small by California standards). Here is a picture of our church...my husband is pastor of First Missionary Baptist Church--stop by and visit us if you're ever in the area!

Comments