Montebello Hotels

Our Members Say

• moonjong profile photo moonjong
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Montebello Plaza hotel: worst hotel ever!

Never, ever stay in this hotel, please. It is the worst hotel I ever been to in my whole entire life. I reserved a room for my family for one week but decided to check out after one night. They provide no service at all. When I walked into the room on the first day, there were rubbish on the floor, no towel, no shampoo in the bathroom, TV did not work, the bathtub was so old and dirty, I did not want to set my foot in it.
When I asked the staff to bring me some towel and shampoo, they brought me one regular towel! So I had to call the front desk 4 times to get 3 regular towels, 2 big towels, and 2 tiny shampoos.
The food in the ground floor restaurant is terrible and there are no staff in sight after they give you the food. I actually ordered additional beverages but the staff served them after we finished our meal. And I had to actually remind them twice to bring me the drinks as they were so busy talking to their friends who dropped by in the pub which is right next to the restaurant! The staff in the restuarant pay no attention to the guests and we were the only guests that day.
And the breakfast! They just have toast, coffee, and muffins that looks like they have been there for 6 months!
I packed everything and left the very next day.
One night was more than enough for me!!

Right next to freeway. Noisy.
expect no service from the staff.
Dirty rooms.
No shampoo and no towels.
TV does not work.
Almost see through curtains.
Rooms are dark. Maybe so to hide away the dirt in the room.
tiny bathrooms.

• Written March 29, 2009

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful

Instant Answers: Montebello

Latest Montebello hotel reviews

Hilton Garden Inn Montebello (801 Via San Clemente )
Latest: Jul 16, 2014