Beazley House Napa

1910 First St., Napa, California, 94559, United States
AMOMA.com Official Site

More about Beazley House Napa

Home Away From Home

My fiance and I had one night to stay at the Beazley House and we wish we had many more. We spent our night in the Garden Room and the private patio was a perfect place to eat the delicious breakfast that was provided the next morning.

From the moment we walked in the door the staff was friendly and helpful. They pointed out what wineries we should go to in the short time we had and even made us a dinner reservation in town which was fabulous. (And a pleasant walk from the Inn.)

I would definitely go back there in the future!!

Our favorite Bed and Breakfast

The Beazley House Bed and Breadfast, Napa, California
DATE: August, 2005

We absolutely loved our stay at the Beazley House Bed and Breakfast! In fact, it was one of our favorite B&B's from all we have stayed in over the years. Carol and Jim Beazley and their staff were so gracious and helpful, the breakfast each day was a "treat for the tastebuds" and the suggestions for wineries and restaurants to visit all made our stay exceptional. It was like visiting old friends!

great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member bonniegal

We stayed at Beazley House for 4 nights in the Garden Room and were delighted! Not only does this room afford privacy (you have your own garden terrace and private entrance) but it was also comfortable and cozy. The breakfasts at Beazley were delicious; a new hot dish and bread every day, in addition to fruit, cereal, juice, and heavenly "Beazley Blend" coffee. The staff were very accomodating, made all of our dinner and wine tour reservations. The Friday night get together tasting and apps was a great way to meet fellow travelers and share stories about your day in the vineyards. The location was great also; an easy walk to downtown restaurants and Copia. Can't wait to go back to the valley and would definitely choose this inn again.

Fantastic

I haven't stayed at many B&Bs but if all were as lovely and comfortable as The Beazley House, I would never stay in another hotel. The breakfast was delicious and the grounds impressively relaxing. Above all, the hospitality and wonderful recommendations of the staff is what I admired the most. Keep up the good work Beazley!!

Great place to stay

We have just returned from a tour of Northern California and The Beazley House was easily the best place that we stayed during our trip. All the staff were friendly and helpful, recommending good places to eat and even making reservations for us.

Loved the Beazley House!

by TripAdvisor Member 14cu

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Beazley House. Loved the romance and privacy of the Garden Room, private gates to enter our own garden and our room. FABULOUS breakfasts and even one to go when we were leaving early. And as laid back as the Inn is, they still have WIFI - so a great perk there! Friday night wine tasting was great and the restaurant recommendations were spot on. Easy parking very close to the room. Our room was also handicapped accessible, so that would be a real plus for anyone needing that. A great experience, we hated to leave!

We just loved the Beazley. Unparalleled attention to details.

We visited the San Francisco area for two weeks and spent three nights at the Beazley. We have stayed in a number of B&Bs around the US and the Beazley is the best. Their attention to details is unbelievable.
Since we were planning to spend four days in Napa valley we planned the details of our say very carefully. When making our reservations for the Beazley I mentioned that this trip was to honor a milestone birthday. When we arrived ,waiting in our room was a wonderful chocolate cake, home baked at the Beasley. From there things just got better.
The facilities are comfortable and eligant. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I was in search of a wine poster from 1991 and Robbi, one of the staff, researched it for me before our arrival.This was great. Our first morning breakfast was wonderful. Great food, great guests, and wondweful staff. The conversation between guests and staff caused us to abandon our preplanned itinerary for wiery visists and to go with theirs. What a great choice since we had the best time of our lives.
Now that we know about the Beazley we look forward to many return visits.

Warm, Friendly & Beautiful 'The Beazely House'

My friend and I stayed as guests at Beazely House in September of 2005. The Beazely House is charming, Carol and Jim Beazely and staff are both warm and friendly. They or their staff also booked at night (at our request) places for us to dine in the town of Napa (all the restaurants they chose were equisite).

Thumbs-up to the Beazely House (I would stay there again). Jim and Carol Beazely know how to make guest feel at home when they're visiting their Inn.

Thorougly enjoyed it!

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Beazley Inn and was very pleasantly surprised. The staff were amazing and the room was beyond our expectations. It was very clean and gorgeously decorated. It was very cozy and the heart shaped jacuzzi added to the excellence of this room. I can't rave enough about our stay and we will be returning for sure. It was very romantic! An added bonus was the private deck that we sat out on and enjoyed. I have told numerous people about our stay and would love to stay there also. Thanks again for a wonderful time!
With warm regards, Cindy McCullah

Loved, Loved Beazley House!

by TripAdvisor Member LCinSF

This place exceeded my expectations. The Friday nite wine tasting was a nice surprise. The cookie jar was always full of homemade cookies ,yum ! We stayed in the blossom room and loved it. The breakfast was delicious and everyone from Beazley house was friendly and helpful. The inn is walking distance (10-15 minutes) from downtown Napa. Nothing but good things to say about this Inn. I would definately go back and have reccomended it friends.

Comments