1045 Easum Drive, Napa, California, 94558, United States

Booking.com Priceline.com

• Storybook Atmosphere

Never been to a Bed and Breakfast before as I preferred saving money by staying at a cheapie motel and using the saved funds for other purposes. Yet when spending a romantic getaway with my new honey, I was hoping to find the right place to help elevate her mood.

As a guy, one never knows for sure. But like roses and chocolate for Valentine's Day is a safe bet, taking your lady to the Candlelight Inn for some "just the two of you time" is rock solid.

The place looks great, room was comfortable with the huge two person whirlpool bath. We had the fireplace on in the background and the setting was ideal. Big bathroom and shower - I liked it... but better yet, she loved it.

Breakfast was good and it was cool meeting some of the other guests staying at the inn.

Unique Quality: The pool in the back is great and heated!

Directions: Just west of the 29 - real close to downtown but much quieter

More about Candlelight Inn

Fabulous experience

Staying at the Candlelight Inn was indeed a treat. Wendy and Mark, the innkeepers, are charming and extremely accomodating and helpful. Their suggestions for dining and visiting wineries was perfect and they helped us immensely. There was nothing that we asked for that they didn't try to do for us, including saving chocolate cake for us that we enjoyed after our dinner out. The rooms are quite beautiful and each has its own charm so you can't go wrong with any of them. We can't wait to stay with them again!!!

Treat yourself

by TripAdvisor Member AGallagh

We just returned from another stay with Mark and Wendy, and are already planning our return. It's the total attention to details that keep us coming back for more. From the welcome champagne to the gorgeously appointed rooms to the individualized winery visits that Mark and Wendy plan for us it is clear that they are the best in the business. Do yourselves a favor and stay at the Candlelight and put your vacation in their hands. Mark and Wendy know everyone in the Valley and are happy to use their connections to ensure you have the best possible time!

Welcome Home

My lady friend and I headed to Napa for a much needed bit of r&r, and through various developments ended up spending 6 days and nights at the Candlelight Inn in the town of Napa.
I have had the priviledge of staying at some of the finest hotels in the world. while the Candlelight is a B&B and doesn't offer the same things as a luxury hotel, I can tell you this; every time we came back to the Inn from our day in the Valley, they made us feel like we were home. How many places can you say that about in truth?
The breakfasts were unbelievable, the help with reservations, winery connections ... you name it ... first class and all over it! I will come back if for no other reason than to see Wendy and Mark. Oh, and Fluffy too.

The Best Inn in Napa

It was indeed my pleasure to be a guest of the Candlelight Inn this fall. When I arrived I felt like I was being welcomed back home by wonderful friends. Expert Hospitality in a fantasy setting of rare cedars, manicured grounds and lush decor. The detailed touches throughout brought gasps of pleasure and surprise. It is without hesitation when I return to the Wine country, I will make the Candlelight Inn my home.

Nowhere but the Candlelight Inn

If you are wanting exceptional hospitality, attention to every detail and a home away from home, look no further than this exquisite B&B. Hosts, Mark& Wendy, Ken & Fluffy (the fat cat), go out of their way to ensure every minute of your stay, no matter how long, is a memorable one.
After sleeping like a King (rooms are magnificently decorated, maintained and extremely luxurious), you are "confronted" with an unbelievably delectable breakfast which "sets you up" for the day ahead.
When in this neighbourhood, don't book anywhere else!

Beautiful Inn, Exceptional Hospitality

The Candelight Inn is just plain FABULOUS. Mark, Wendy and their entire staff did such an exceptional job at making us feel so-at-home that at times I actually forgot I was visiting an Inn. The ambiance is elegantly comfortable, the breakfasts were gourmet and lucious and the hospitality that this inn affords will probably tempt you to hug em all when you leave. A+

Oasis in Napa Valley!

We have just returned from our third stay at the picturesque English Tudor-style Candlelight Inn. As always Mark and Wendy's hospitality was warm and personal.

During our stay we had two new experiences. The innkeepers set up a romantic couples' massage in our beautifully appointed room and, the following day we enjoyed a private wine tour with a knowledgeable wine guide named Dan.

We left this "oasis in the Wine Country" feeling pampered and relaxed. We had such a wonderful time we decided to share this experience with our children and purchased each of then a Gift Certificate.

Peace, quiet, and service!!!!!

What can be said that hasn't already been said about the Candlelight Inn? I'll do my best. It was just what we needed for a quick one night get away. We were tired and in need of some peace and quiet and weren't even looking for great service, however we got it. When we arrived we were greeted by Ken, (great accent) who gave us a quick tour and overview of the important stuff and then got us to our room. Once inside, my husband noticed that there was a bottle of wine already on ice waiting for us, he just happened to peek into the fridge to see if we had bottled water and much to his surprise, 2 cold beers plus the water. At that moment he fell in love with the inn. After a day of tasting wine, cold water sounded good but cold beer. . .much better! How did they know? Our room was very private, quiet, and appointed with all the ammenities one could ask for. After a great evening and great . . . . well, eventually sleep, we awoke to birds singing and grass glistening, we were sure we had somehow slipped into heaven! Breakfast was perfect and a quick visit with the owners Wendy (she's the one with the great legs!) and Mark who gave us some advice (great advice) on our day ahead, and off to another great day in paradise which we call "wine country" Look no further in Napa, Candlelight Inn is it!!!!

Heavenly Honeymoon

We've just returned from our honeymoon at the Candlelight Inn and want to let others know what an extraordinary time we had. We found complimetary champagne in our room on arrival with a personal note that welcomed us. Mark and Wendy gave us so many great suggestions for outings and resturaurnts that we could have stayed another week. Believe me we will be back for our first anniversary and hopefully every one after that. The breakfasts were so unexpected. They kept serving us one course after another of really great food. Not just coffee and muffins but smoothies, croisant french toast, something called a fritata. Oh you just have to go there and be wonderfully surprized.

Comments