Comfort Inn Norwalk
12512 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650
More about Norwalk
Farewell to the doctors. =(
An Impressive Moment
"His camera is always ready!"
Travel Tips for Norwalk
Waiting for the Meal & the Entertainment
Most people don't bring a camera along when they go out to eat, unless they have special guests and want to capture the moment, or unless they are a VT addict and want to add to their pages. In this case, both reasons apply.
Delight All Members Of The Party
Now it's Supun's turn to be honored and teased. Not only was he happy, you can see that Nancy appreciated the attention given to the other male in our party.
The local custom that comes to play here is that each establishment will not only cater to the host, but also to the guests of the host.
The teasing and attention given to the men was wholesome, in good taste and good humor thereby contriving an entertaining experience for the women in our group too.
This Belly Dancer did a wonderful job.
Just a overnighter...
"The start of my 2007 vacation...."
Getting here from the Netherlands takes about 24 hours. To get here you need to get a train in the Zaanstreek, then at Amsterdam Slotervaart Switch trains and get out at Schiphol airport. After getting on a plane to Washington Dulles take another plane to Los Angeles. Once in Los Angeles take the shuttle bus to a car Rental agency.
The car rental agency could take some time if you decide to upgrade. In my case i was offered an upgrade from midsize to a SUV. After choosing a SUV drive a while and stop at a gas station to notice the car won't let go of its key anymore. Then drive back to the car rental and tell them you think the car is to big and it doesn't want to give back it's key.
Choose another car take the key to the counter to be told that there needs to be a tag with information with the keys. Walk back to get another car which also has no tag but no be smart write down the license plate, make and model of the car.
Then after giving that information the person behind the desk tells you that they don't have a car with that license plate.
So back to the parking lot again this time a key with all the necessary information. After everything has been done and getting you rental agreement go to the car to see someone write "DO NOT RENT" on the windows because it needs an oil change.
This time walk to another desk and tell that you are tired of al this, this time someone walks along with you and offers you a free upgrade. Pick a car get the agreement and then get the h*ll out of that place.
It took about two hours so we where late at our hotel and due to the jet lag woke up early meaning we didn't not see that much of Norwalk.
We must have been crazy to take all this effort to get in Norwalk ;-)
VT Meeting in Norwalk CA (LA Area)
"VT Meeting in Norwalk CA (LA Area) 21 June 2003"
OK folks mark your calendars. There is going to be a VT dinner meeting at a local Thai restaurant here in Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs, California (which is near Los Angeles) on the 21st of June 2003. With luck there will be entertainment with Thai dancers and/or a Belly Dancer who does Vegas show dancing as well.
Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs is near where the I-105, I-605 and the I-5 freeways all come together and should be centrally located for those in the South bay, LA and Orange county areas and can be accessed by any of those freeways easily.
There is a hotel in the area and I will provide info if needed. The METRO station is also located in Norwalk about 1.5 miles from the restaurant. Contact me if you need picking up from the Metro station and arrangments can be made..
If anyone is going to be in the LA area or you have an interest in coming please let me know.
Location: Rachada Thai Cuisine 13416 E. Imperial HWY, Santa Fe Springs, CA
When: Saturday, June 21, 6:30pm
It should be a good night of chatting, drinks, dinner and dance.
Here is a map of the location.
You can also check out the e-vite page for some more info at http://www.evite.com/pages/homepage/index.jsp for more info.
Love of words
For all you lexiophiles (lovers of words)
1. A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
2. What's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway.
3. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism it's your count that votes.
6. She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.
7. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
8. If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.
9. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
10. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.
11. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
12. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
13. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
14. You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
15. Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
16. He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
17. Every calendar's days are numbered.
18. A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and 'taint mine.
19. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
20. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
21. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
22. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
23. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
24. When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
25. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
26. When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
27. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
28. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
29. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
30. Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat
Popular Hotels in Norwalk
View all Norwalk hotels
View all Norwalk hotels
Comfort Inn Norwalk
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Norwalk Comfort Inn
- Comfort Hotel Norwalk
Address: 12512 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650