1450 E F St, Oakdale, CA 95361
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn
Booking.com BestWestern.com Travelocity

Travel Tips for Oakdale

COME and SEE how CHEESE is MADE!

by happyalways

My family (specifically Pake, Dad, and my brother) own and operate a dairy farm in Oakdale. All of the milk we produce is sent to a cheese factory where it is then made into -- you guessed it -- CHEESE!
Now the majority of people I know like to eat cheese but have no clue as to the process which goes into creating it...there is a place in Oakdale where anyone can go to take a tour and discover the exciting development that takes milk from it's liquid form into the delicious chunks we know as cheese.

Oakdale, California

by happyalways

"Oakdale: "Cowboy Capital of the World""

Oakdale is my hometown -- from the time I was born until I went away to college I lived in this small town, same street, same house, same bedroom -- during that time I have loved it, I have hated it, and I have learned more about it than any other place in the world. For me Oakdale is home but for you Oakdale could offer a lot you have never before seen...

1983Angel's new Oakdale Page

by 1983Angel

I think everyone who likes to eat chocolate knows about Hershey's.Last year,when I was first grade in high school in Taiwan,we teached about Hershey in our book.So it's really a famours chocolate factory.

Comments