711 S Myers St, Oceanside, California, 92054, United States

Orbitz.com Agoda.com Booking.com

• i-love-travel's Profile Photo

Fun Trip! Definitely will go again!

Aquamarine Villas is a smaller timeshare resort that is perfect for a weekend getaway when you just want to relax from any stress. My brother is currently staying there for the long Memorial Day weekend and I am glad that I booked a stay there through my MROP timeshare--he is having a great time! I was nearly put off by the earlier negative reviews for this smaller timeshare, but as my brother really needed a last minute place to stay as he was feeling burnt out from work, and the time here was available, I took a chance. And based on what my brother has told me, he is feeling quite comfortable there. It doesn't have any real "resort-type" activities or "fancy" amenities like a hotel, but it is a nice place to come home to--like vacationing at a second home. The staff are very friendly and helpful; and the condo is roomy and clean(!) with a full kitchen (includes oven). There is a small game room, free WiFi access and free use of a guest computer, as well as a swimming pool and spa. Parking is free and gated. The neighborhood is safe and not seedy in any way--the condos are just located in an area that is a mixture of homes/businesses. The beach is about a minute walk away and the pier/downtown Oceanside is about a 15-20 minute walk along the beach. The train station is also about 15 minutes away by walking, so you have easy access to San Diego to the south or Orange County to the north. But, keep in mind, my brother is a fast walker, as he works out at the gym(!). Finally, yes, due to the proximity to the rails, there is noise from the passing trains. So, expect definite train noise. I recommend Aquamarine Villas for a good "home base" for exploring all Southern California has to offer. Enjoy!

Unique Quality: I have uploaded some condo pictures, but they aren't the best due to the quality of the camera and the graphics card on my computer. But, at least you can get a feel for the place. Enjoy!

• glasslady's Profile Photo

I'm a timeshare junkie and...

I'm a timeshare junkie and came to California on a timeshare exchange to the Carlsbad Inn. To stay in Oceanside, try the new Worldmark, the Aquamarine Villas, the Southern California Beach Club, and the Blue Whale.

I haven't stayed at the Flying Bridge, but it has a great location!

Comments