Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Surely comfortable and clean!
Hmm... I didn't live there but whenever I would look for a comfortable, clean and just nice accommodation in Oceranside I would drive first there.
Why? Because it's Best Western - world-wide American hotel chain. Whenever I chose Best Western during my USA trip I was very satisfied.
WHY Best Western was the best for me? OK, top 5:
- clean, modern and large rooms,
- nice service,
- cable TV (with weather channel) + coffee-maker in room,
- free, good breakfast,
- good location (for driving visitors).
OK, enough, the only inconvenience is the fact that they are not the cheapest, but outside bigger cities they cost usually $60-$80 per double room that is $20-$30 more than the cheapest ones - good quality must cost hehe :-).
OK, about Best Western Oceanside Inn:
- FREE continental breakfast,
- FREE children under 18,
- FREE local phones,
- FREE remote cable TV w/HBO, CNN, ESPN,
- FREE coffee in lobby 24h,
- Heated Pool, Sauna and Spa,
- Fitness Center + Conference Center.
Check In: 2:00 p.m. Check Out: 12:00 noon.
Unique Quality: With a coupon from a coupon book on my picture:
$69.00 per room for 1-4 adults (add $10.00 Fri and Sat)
Add sales tax (7.5% in April 2003).
With coupon at check-in. Based on availability. Not valid with other discounts, during holidays or projected sellout dates. Expires 8/31/03.
Directions: I-5 N or S: Exit 52/Oceanside Blvd. go west, hotel on right.
Popular Hotels in Oceanside
711 S Myers St, Oceanside
333 N Myers St, Oceanside
2008 Harbor Drive North, Oceanside
1680 Oceanside Boulevard, Oceanside
Explore the World
- Quarterpath Inn
- Azul Hotel & Beach Resort
- Goa Beach House Hotel
- Melia Benidorm
- Holiday Inn Elyria Lorain
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel
- Blue Bay Beach Club Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Teluk Batik Resort
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North
- Housekeeping Camp
- Sheraton Suites Akron-Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments Club Siroco
- Country Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach At Waccamaw