301 North Montgomery Street, Ojai, California, 93023, United States
Hotels.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

More about Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai)

What a delight!

by TripAdvisor Member korts11

We met with old, dear friends at Su Nido. They came from Southern California, and we came from Northern California, and this was the perfect meeting spot. We shared a 2 bedroom suite, so had a living room with plasma tv, fireplace, working kitchen, but we each had our own spacious bedroom, and wonderful bathroom,so it was just ideal. We could walk downtown to shop, for dinner, to the used book store, etc., but felt private and cozy inside of the beautiful unit. The mix of antique and charming new furnishings were great. They even provided current magazines for us to read!
We look forward to our next visit!
Thanks for a marvelous stay.
Rich & Kathie Wilson
Santa Cruz, CA

Fantastic stay in Ojai

by TripAdvisor Member 7452C

Ojai is such a great place to visit except for the lack of hotel accomodations. Before the Su Nido inn came along you had your choice of 5 star or 2 star. Now with the Su Nido Inn you can stay in beautiful Ojai at a fantastic inn for a good price. We stayed for 4 nights in the Robin suite. The room was nicely decorated and everything was very comfortable. The center courtyard is a great feature and a rather romantic one at that. My family and I have made another reservation for March. Looking forward to the trip.

Ojai Gem with Great Attention to Detail

by TripAdvisor Member Yakkha & Zack

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in the Sparrow Room (one of the only non-suite accomodations) and loved it. The Inn is brand new and the attention to detail is exquisite! High thread count sheets, and large King-size feather bed, granite counters in bathroom, flat screen TV, sound generating Ipod-compatible cd clock radio, beautiful decor. Conveniently located 2 blocks from the main strip and across the street from an alternative bookstore, the property is amazingly quiet and serene. The central courtyard is charming and romantic. Parking is on the side of the property, maintaining the beauty of the inner courtyard. Staff is incredibly nice and helpful.

Gets my vote for most comfortable bed!

by TripAdvisor Member have$willtravel

My hubby and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a trip up the coast. We stayed at very high end places (the Biltmore, Post Ranch Inn, Villa Toscana, Beverly Wilshire), but it was Su Nido that gave us the quietest, most comfortable sleep of our trip. We almost slept until check out time! We stayed in the Heron Suite, which has a private outdoor jaccuzzi. Micheal at the front desk is very helpful. He gave us great suggestions for dinner and upon check out, when I commented on how much I enjoyed the Molton Brown shower gel that Su Nido provides in the room, he gave me a couple extra to take home. Su Nido is within walking distance (two blocks) of the adorable downtown area, with many great artist galleries and cute restaurants. We plan to return to Su Nido.

A Private Paradise

by TripAdvisor Member slkeetch

My husband and I finally took a few days off to regroup from our everyday life, filled with work, kids,etc. We had never been to Ojai, but when I saw Su Nido on their website I was sold. Not only were the pictures on their website beautiful, but the place itself was even more charming. We stayed in the Robin suite, which was filled with all of the comforts and luxuries we desired. The service was great. We enjoyed dinner at Suzanne's, which was top notch, as well as a bikeride around town. It was a relaxing time and we were able to recharge our batteries and spend some one on one romantic time together.

super Relaxing

by TripAdvisor Member igiams

My husband and I LOVED our stay at Su Nido. We stayed in the Heron Suite which was like staying in a mini apartment. We had a private balcony and private outdoor spa. We were able to enjoy the sunsets and stars from a delightful hot tub. The room had everything one could ever want to unwind - King size bed, vaulted ceilings, fire place, TV & DVD player, mini-fridge, microwave, and hot tub. Everything is walking distance and very beautiful. We enjoyed coffee from Java & Joe, picnic lunch from Rainbow Bridge, and an outstanding dinner at Auberge. We also had dinner at Bodeeā€™s which is fun b/c they have a full bar and are a bit up the mountain. We cannot wait to head back and stay at Su Nido!

Relaxing Su Nido Inn

by TripAdvisor Member DonnaSunValley

Overall, this was a great little home away from home. We had a cozy little immaculate apartment with a bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. It was very comfortable and truly relaxing. We enjoyed being an easy walk to restaurants, the health food store, and Main Street. We also appreciated the snacks and beverages they provided. They gave us road weary travelers a lovely llittle lift and caring touch upon arrival.

The Su Nido would be even better if it had a pool. I would have loved a few hours poolside one afternoon. Our only other complaint was the traffic noise. Our suite, the Dove, was situated on a main road carrying traffic from the highway that runs through town out to the east end of town.

The Perfect Place

by TripAdvisor Member sgpgkg

We recently spent two nights at the Su Nido Inn. Our room (Raven) was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The bed was so comfortable in fact, I had no problem sleeping which I ususally do during trips. I thought at the time of booking that we wouldn't use the small kitchen area, but we ended up reheating leftovers from Suzanne's for lunch. The innkeeper, Michael, was quite friendly and helpful and the location is ideal. We will definately go back to this little slice of Heaven!

A Romantic Haven

by TripAdvisor Member agelessbeing

My husband and I now stay at Su Nido every time we visit the charming town of Ojai. Our favorite suite is the Eagles Nest- it is quite homey and elegant with fireplace, fabulous views and the most delightful patio. The Raven suite is smaller but sweet. All the rooms we've stayed in have the most comfortable beds and sumptuous bed linens. The owners really pamper this place- you can feel the love and care they have put into this lovely inn. The courtyard is so lovely with a fountain and flowers. You will feel very at home here and it is walking distance to shops and restaurants. If your wondering what to do while in Ojai, ask Michael the innkeeper, he always knows what the happenings of the day are and where to dine.

Su Nido, a delightful place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member JaneHermosaBeach

My husband and I had a delightful stay at Su Nido in Ojai. We stayed in the Raven Suite, which was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The grounds of the Inn are lovely and peaceful, perfect for a cup of coffee, a glass of wine and a good book or good conversation. We would definetely recomend Su Nido to all of our friends and family.

Private diningPrivate dining