519 Nick Gust Way, 94044

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Luxury Travel
See Amenities

Superb views and wonderful service!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 20, 2010

They serve a full breakfast buffet with great options available for coffee. We really appreciate their outstanding customer service and responsiveness of the staff. They answered all our queries with a big smile on their face. All the necessary information about the hotel was very well provided making our stay very convenient and comfortable.
Keep it up guys!

Unique Quality: I was very fond of the serene ambience and our stay in Pacifica was just wonderful. The hotel is right on Rockaway Beach so you can clearly hear the waves at night. This gives you a feeling of tranquility and makes your stay completely worthwhile. My family and I just love the relaxing sound of water. When this was available so close to us, what more could we ask for…….
Keep it up guys!

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Pacifica Travel Forum

Need advice about Pacifica, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Pacifica and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pacifica hotel reviews