Howard Johnson Pacifica

See Also Viewed Hotels

Wonderful!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 13, 2014

Had an advanced booking for two nights but arrived a day early to avoid traveling in a snowstorm. Staff was gracious and welcoming and gave us the same reduced rate we had paid for the original stay. Room was nicely appointed and very clean. Quiet and calm environment. Staff was responsive and friendly, and free breakfast was the best hotel breakfast we've had. Would definitely stay here again if we are here. Thank you, Americas Best Value Inn Pacifica, CA, for making our visit so enjoyable!

Very welcoming staff!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 4, 2014

Every staff member I encountered during my stay at this Americas Best Value Inn Pacifica, CA (Franchisee Changed) greeted me and left me with a feeling that they truly wanted me to enjoy my stay at their hotel. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and the breakfast was excellent. We will be staying here again. The location is great for many near-by stores. We did not hear any noise from outside or inside. The breakfast was the best 'breakfast included' we've ever had. The breakfast area was constantly being looked-after and was exceptionally clean. All in all a great experience and we would stay there again!

Nearby Howard Johnson Pacifica

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Pacifica Travel Forum

Need advice about Pacifica, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Pacifica and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pacifica hotel reviews