74-380 El Camino, Palm Desert, California, 92260, United States

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• DavidO56's Profile Photo

Do NOT stay here. You will HATE it

This place is horrible. The rooms are the grossest and dirtiest you will see. They do not wash the bed sheets, towels, or carpets. Me and my girlfriend were staying here for stagecoach and this placed ruined our whole weekend. The first day we showed up and walked in to the room and it smelt like trash. The bed sheets were not washed and wreaked of BO. The towels they had left for us were stained and never washed from the previous people. At this time I called the owner/ manager Allan, who did not pick up so walked to the office and was already closed at 3 in the afternoon, to see if we could get all clean bedding and towels. Not once did this joke of a manager or owner pick up or call back the WHOLE weekend.

Luckily had some blankets in my car so my girlfriend and I thought we will just lay that on the bed and sleep so we could sleep on something clean. Was I wrong. When I turned off the lights to go to bed the creatures decided to come out. As I was laying In bed and heard something running on the floor so turned on the lights really fast and what do you know. I see a mouse go running across the floor, there are two cockroaches on the counter and one running down the wall almost on to the bed where we were sleeping. At this point I knew we could not stay here.
    We left that night to go sleep at Embassy Suites , which was charging 500 for one night since this was stagecoach weekend, but let me tell you, it was well worth anything to get out of this place.

The next morning I go to the office and find Mary working. I tell her about all the problems we had and she was extremely sorry and told us she would bring us new bed sheets and towels and clean up the room a little. But what do you know this never happened. At this point I was extremely upset calling Allan over and over and leaving him message to call me right away, But not once did we get a text or call back.

Me and my girlfriend were debating just going home because we could not get a decent room to stay in.

We decided to go to target to just buy new bed sheets, towels, cleaning supplies, RAID!! and air freshener because we wanted to still go to stagecoach.

The managers, staff, and owner here will not help you out at all. They will avoid and not respond to a single phone call.

At the end of our trip I went to the front office to drop off the keys and hope to find someone working. Luckily I found another manager (forgot his name) and told him about all the problems we had this weekend and told him we would like some of our money back. He would not give us anything back even for nights we did not stay since it was so dirty. We even showed him a receipt at Embassy Suites to show him we were not yanking his chain. He told us he would have Allan call us back about these issues and make it right, but this never happened.

Over the next months we fought with our credit card company to get our money and tried calling allan every couple of days to get this situation strained out, But never ended up getting anything worked out.

I do not recommend this place to anyone. It is a complete joke!!!!

Unique Quality: Nothing was good about this place.

• Best stay of my life!

Unbelievable! This place was just amazing. From the moment I made my reservation over the phone management was very helpful in making the best deal possible for me. When I arrived in January I was pleased to find out that the location was ideal. I was even more surprised to find out that my pool side room was just remodeled recently. The room had a full kitchen and was very large for my needs. I had come for a golf tournament and after a long day I would relax near the spa or pool area to mingle with other guests. I found the condo to be clean and I was happy to know that I could call management at all hours of the day for any special requests as one of my golf buddies needed a unit on very short notice. I am reading some of these other reviews and it just does not fit with my experience there. As I mentioned this place was perfect for my needs and very clean. I had all that I needed inside my unit.

Unique Quality: Location! Location! Location! Walking distance to shops and minutes from golf.

Directions: Near El Paseo

• Worst hotel Award Ever

Please do not stay here. This place is dirty, no service, advertises all you need is your toothbrush-and that was from the manager-and it was not factual. Two rooms we saw, after the one we booked were filthy. No staff to clean-we had to clean. The sheets on the bed were old, frayed and stained. No towels. We went out and bought towels. We asked for the manager-and he only came in once a week. No one to complain to. Seems like several people hanging around there-shady characters. There was a washing machine that stole our money. The lady in the office was abitch. I have never experoenced anything so amateurish ( is that a word). Please stay away. I tried to get my money back and move out but no one was ever ithe office. Moved to a clean friendly place around the corner.

Unique Quality: It was unique in that it was w/o anything one who travels alot would think was standard-clean rooms, toilets and showers. Towels and linens. Staff to answer questions. Room service.

• TERRIBLE PLACE - SMELLY ROOMS!

No wonder this place was practically deserted on one of the busiest weekends in Palm Desert. We got 2 rooms and they both smelled funny, the furniture looked dated and the AC didn't work well. No one was around, and the sub-par pools and limited lounge chairs didn't make up for the utter boredom of being there. We were also charged several extra fees after checking out. DON'T waste a good vacation by staying here.

Unique Quality: Bad smells.

Directions: Palm Desert, Stage Coach, Coachella, Music Festival