7 Springs Inn And Suites

950 N. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, California, 92262, United States

7 Springs Inn & Suites
Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• lynluvs420's Profile Photo

QUEEN JACUZZI ROOM AWESOME VALUE!

I just returned from 7 Springs INN , I must say it was the BEST room I could imagine for the price we paid. I regretfully only booked the room for 2 nights but i assure you i will be booking 8 or 9 nights next Feb or March!

There were 2 unbelievable perks in the room, #1 was the BED it was luxurious. The 500 thread count sheets and the 18 inch thick mattress was a godsend ater shopping the day away at the PREMIUM DESERT OUTLETS in Cabazon! #2 was the in room JACUZZI, what a way to relax in style and class!
    Before i arrived i was skeptical, a moderate hotel room ,suite with a jacuzzi for $80 a night sounded too good to be true, but i can honestly say the worst thing about the entire stay was leaving!!
    I would recommend this hotel to anyone no matter what your style or budget is!!

Unique Quality: JACUZZI

Directions: Downtown PALM SPRINGS

More about 7 Springs Inn And Suites

Beware - scam

by TripAdvisor Member golfingirly

We recently stayed at 7 Springs Inn and Suites in Palm Springs. The last of three days there our room was not cleaned nor made up and we had to go to the desk a couple of different times to get towels and soap.

Upon our return home we found a charge on our credit card bill for $200. Checking with 7 Springs General Manager we were told that this was for smoking in the room. What a load of garbage. This is nothing more than a scam. There was no smoking in our room by us or our friends.

Seems after two weeks the G.M. just happened to remember that he inspected that room and smelled smoke!!!

7 Springs refused to credit our account so we have disputed the charge with American Express.

The 'ol Palm Springs has life!

by TripAdvisor Member TinyRik

I booked 7 Springs through Travelocity because of the room rate and availability. I'm glad I did. This is a hidden jewel in the desert!! The room was immaculate, fully equiped kitchen, granite countertops, down comforter and one of the most comfortable beds in which I've ever slept. If you are going to stay in PS and don't need a golf course next door, this should be your destination. On the edge of old town, artsy area, and quiet. The ONLY gripe I have is that the front desk is unmanned after early in the evening until 8 AM. But there were no issues that needed their involvement.

Pleasant but quirky

by TripAdvisor Member SteveAudrey

Just returnted from a 5 night stay at the 7 Springs Inn and Suites. I must say that previous reviewers opinions of the bed are accurate. The bed was terrific. The entire room as a matter of fact was quite pleasant. Recently renovated in an upscale modern way, the room was kept clean and had an upscale look and feel. The pool and hot tub areas are also clean and comfortable. Towels are available at the desk and the lawn area is well manicured and offers a contemporaty fountain.
Now for the quirky part.....the office is only open from 8am to 10pm. A phone number is posted for emergencies. Our key card did not work on the third night which required us to make a phone call and then wait about 35 minutes for someone to come back and let us in. Also, the rooms seem a bit unfinished. The shower is great - but we had no place to set a bar of soap or shampoo except for the floor of the shower. Parking is limited. The lots cannot contain the vehicles and we had to park on the street one night.
All in all - easy walk to downtown shops restaurants and casino, easy drive to many golf courses and a great nights sleep!

The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in!

by TripAdvisor Member dmshade

The mattress was so comfortable, we even booked an extra night to lengthen our getaway. Also, the pool/jacuzzi is 24hrs!!! we had a relaxing jacuzzi after hanging out in town all evening.

The staff were attentive, genuine, and accommodating w/out being stifling or disruptive, which sometimes happens at your 4 and 5 star places. I will absolutely return and look no further than the 7 springs for my stay. I would and do recommend to everyone who visits Palm Springs to give them a try yourself.

Mixed feelings

I really like the room with the very nice bed and linens. The bathrooms are very clean, but small. The kitchen was nice and very clean. ONE HUGE drawback to our room...although they have double-paned glass on the inner courtyard area to keep down the sounds of the screaming kids playing in the pool, the three large windows (kitchen, hall and bathroom) facing the main street were (we think they didnt change them since the 60's) very old and rattly. They rattled EVERYTIME a car zoomed by. We thought it was a speedway. The way the sound travels on the main street, you hear a car coming from a distance, it gets louder and louder, then RATTLE- RATTLE, Zoom, it passes. You then hear it leaving. I mean EVERYTIME. It sounded like the walls shook when the semi trucks rumbled by. I couldnt sleep until the traffic died down after 3am. The mornings aren't much better. At 7am, you start to hear the rattling again. At one time I counted a car every four seconds-
for about 2 hours.

I think I got about 3 hours sleep the first night and maybe 6 hours the second night. I turned the vent on high to drown out the street noise, but the noise from the heater didnt help things either.

Just be careful where they put you at the hotel. It was really irritating and since we were on vacation, not having a good night's sleep was horrible. We were grouchy and tired the entire day. It is not worth it.

We couldnt even go back to the hotel to rest and take short naps, the traffic was worse in the late afternoon.

Good Luck! Make sure they put you on the side facing the "residential community."

Would not recommend it and won't stay there again

We reviewed their website and the information at Hotels. We booked through Hotels.
The Inn claims to have done a remodel, but it is not complete.
The Inn claims to have high speed internet in all rooms, but they don't because the installer is waiting on some parts.
We booked and paid for a King suite with kitchen. We got room 109.
We got a room with a queen bed and a small refrigerator and microwave.
The shower door was installed wrong and leaks all over the bathroom floor, making the marble tile very slippery.
When we asked for extra bath mats, there was only one night of the four that we stayed, that they provided them. Office closes from 10pm to 8am.
The walls are paper thin and you can hear the people in the adjacent room as if there is no wall!
Since it rained during our stay, there was a water leak in the roof of our building and the room adjacent to us had water coming in(room 108). Although we did not have water in our room, the walls and ceiling must have been saturated with water, because our room was very damp. Mgmt ran a fan in the room next to us all night to dry it out, keeping us awake.

Great anniversary vacation

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on, the staff was courteous, professional and met our every needs. Our congradulations to Mr. Buser for putting together and outstanding ptoducts. We will recommend this to
our friends who are looking for modest price but excellent accommodations.

Great Views, Clean Grounds, Clean Rooms, Great Rates

Stay here...really, you should.

We spent two nights in a double queen room. Second floor, residential side (a must - the street side rooms abut a busy road, though the bathroom is the only part of the room on that side of the hotel, it looked as though you might get some road noise on that side).

They have two hot tubs, one of which is really unique. Both are open 24/7 along with the pool. It's a 15 minute safe walk to the heart of the village, about 7 minutes to the casino, and offers some really well-kept hotel grounds.

Parking is an issue at this hotel. They seem to have room for everyone, but it takes parking in some unusual places. Be ready to get creative...but don't fret about it.

Finally, don't count on the free breakfast...it's pathetic.

The beds were really comfy and clean, and the rooms were near perfect. Clearly, it just either remodeled or just opened.

Great place...and it looked like you could rent top and bottom floor rooms and create a mini town house which was great.

Check it out...it was great.

Fun Palm Springs Hotels and Resorts

by GoggleFish

"Where I didn't stay."

Normally when I'm in Palm Springs, California at stay at the www.7springshotel.net but they are currently doing a HUGE remodel there. I will be excited to stay there when they are done. But in the meantime I stayed at the Desert Marriot Resort because I heard great things about it. And it was truely fabulous. The boat that picked up my wife and I for dinner in the lobby was worth the price of admission. However, my budget doesn't allow for those kind of accommodations very often so I will probably end up back at the 7 Springs Inn and Suites which promises to be very nice after the remodel for a really reasonable rate.

"Where I did Stay"

As I said, the Desert Marriot is a great place to stay. It has fantastic golf, huge swimming pools and the rooms were nice. If you can afford it, I highly recommend it. The only thing for my wife and I was that we are used to a more intimate enviornment at the 7 Springs Inn where we could meet people a little easier and make new friends easier. And as I say, there is a HUGE price difference. But overall, we recommend both hotels to anyone who wants to stay in the Palm Springs, California area.

Internal flights

by annerach

We are currently IN new zealand and are trying to book internal flights within in America, are you able to book internal flights from New Zealand when you are not actually in the country itself. Has anyone done this before? It seems to reqire an American address, can someone please help, little stressed!

RE: Internal flights

by Sunshine64

How are you trying to book these flights? Have you tried Orbitz or Expedia or Travelocity? Or the individual airline web sites?

by Jamesr3939

For cheap domestic flights try Southwest Airlines. I know they have a different area on the www site for outside the US bookings, but I have never used it.

The Orbitz site is also good for some routes that SWA doesn't fly. I usually do my research on the search sites then go direct to the airlines site and check their prices.

by annerach

thank you for your reply. We have been looking on travelocity and orbitz but they seem to require US addresses and we are just not sure if we are able to do it from outside of the US. can you see it being a problem if we book from outside the US

by Jamesr3939

I would try the airlines www site direct or their 800 number.

RE: Internal flights

by yvr

You can use Southwest, they allow bookings from outside the USA, when you come to the billing information you will click on "outside" usa and then you can proceed with your reservation.

by annerach

Thank you, booked on southwest and it all worked sweet, thanks heaps for your help

Comments