3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 20% less and rated 10% higher than other 3.5 star hotels

• welbourn3's Profile Photo

Wonderful Location and Ambiance

We only stayed for one night before catching the airplane out the next morning. It was perfect for our family-of-four needs. Quiet, beautiful surroundings, easy walking to shopping and restaurants, nice pool, and close to the airport. Was nice and quiet too.
    Frankly, I thought they could easily charge more.

Unique Quality: Beautiful landscaping with hot pink and purple flowers in abundance. Doesn't look like a typical hotel with the spanish style architecture.

• Not Dissapointed

We stayed in this hotel in May 2009, after seeing pictures of it on the web, which can sometimes be hit and miss.We were not dissapointed as we drove up to the reception, where we were greeted by John, a brilliant guy, who made us feel so welcome straight away.
    Our room was the best right opposite the swimming pool gates, very spacious and clean.
    The Pool area and gardens are beautiful, very tranquil, Happy Hour is great where the margaritas are perfect. Breakfast is plentiful and cooked to order. We were so sad to leave. But so looking forward to our stay again this year can't wait !!!

Unique Quality: Staff, especially John, Pool area, beautiful gardens well cared for, within walking distance of restaurants, no need to use car.

• Alice-Kees's Profile Photo

A hacienda style hotel

The old colonial mexican style of this hotel attracted us and when we finally got there, we were not disappointed. We received a warm welcome and didn 't feel like leaving the place for our planned trip to Joshua Tree N.P. because of the inviting pool and small garden. I would recommend staying at least 2 nights if you're not in a hurry.

• annk's Profile Photo

A pretty hotel

We did not stay here but I snapped the pic anyhow because the hotel looked very appealing. Has beautiful spanish architecture and abundant flowers everywhere. Also convenient location just a block from main shopping/dining district. My mother and step-father did stay there recently and would highly recommend it.

Unique Quality: Includes breakfast, heated pool, spa, poolside bar & grill.
    Prices vary depending on season. Prices range from $59 per night to $239.

More about Best Western Las Brisas Hotel

Best Western Las Brisas

by TripAdvisor Member luvvegas1198

We spent 4 nights in Palm Springs area in late April. We loved the Las Brisas Hotel. Its only a block away from Palm Canyon Drive where all the shops and restuarants are. The room we had at the Best Western was very clean, pool was nice and the flowers were lovely. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. It was a wonderful stay. I was apprehensive at first after reading some of the reviews online but we loved it and we really loved the village of Palm Springs. It was spring break for California schools the week we were there and every nite the town was bubbling with fun and excitement. I loved the outdoor patios at all the eateries in town.

A Fairly Nice Place with a Really Dirty Carpet

by TripAdvisor Member wonderfulworld

We stayed at this place for two nights in January, 2006, and were put in room B208 which had the filthiest carpet I have seen in any hotel in the United States of America.

When I alerted the woman at the front desk to the horror, she talked mumbo-jumbo.

Otherwise the place is OK.

Great location

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It really is showing its age BUT the reason I try to get a room here is because it is walking distance of all the places that I like to frequent when I visit Palm Springs (which is OFTEN). The rooms could be modeled up alittle bit, but i dont spend much time in my room anyways. I like the pool area especially the little poolside bar and the bartender!! The staff has always been very pleasant to me and my guests. I will be booking a room there again soon.. Its the first hotel I try when I'm planning a trip.

Great Location!

We spent 2 nights at the Las Brisas, and it was great. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was very friendly and professional.

If you want to stay near the heart of the action and nightlife, yet far enough from the noise in Palm Springs, this lodging is ideal!

Our second floor room (207) had a nice wide patio area right outside our door which afforded a nice view of nearby Palm Canyon Drive. The blooming flowers around the arches also made a nice romantic touch to the whole scene.

The breakfast was average, but still all in all when we go back to Palm Springs for a nice getaway, Las Brisas it will be!

Nice place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Katherine2010

We stayed one night at this hotel, and had a very comfortable stay. It is conveniently situated in the street behind the main drag of Palm Springs, which is a 5 minute walk away. The rooms were very comfortable and "compact", bathroom was small but aren't they all? We enjoyed using the pool and hot spa which our room overlooked. Breakfast was included, and we paid $140 AUD for the night.

Comments