Old Ranch Inn

See Amenities

A Jewel in the Desert

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 9, 2009

I hate to write this as I do not like the idea of sharing such a fine place as this and my biggest fear of not being able to get a reservation when I want to visit. My partner and I visit serval times a year a there in no other place we would ever consider staying in the Palm Springs area. We come to defrost from the northern tundra called South Dakota and love the ability to hug palm trees.
When we first came to stay at the Old Ranch Inn we came as strangers but left as friends with the owners-Larry & Ed. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It is tiny-only a few rooms-yet you are treated as if you were in a five star resort. It is far from pricey and the rates should be a lot more-except for us.

Unique Quality: The rooms have kitchens for you to have snacks, cocktails or even make meals but too many good places in PS to eat and who wants to cook on vacation. The beds...well let me leave it at that. The place is immaculate. As you walk through the front doors its like walking throught the pearly gates. This is heaven. It is a mixed crowd gay and straight and all mingle well. The grounds are charming and in walking distance of town.

Nearby Old Ranch Inn

Old Ranch Inn

• Old Hotel Palm Springs
  • Old Ranch Hotel Palm Springs

Address: 220 South Patencio Road , Palm Springs, California, 92262, United States

Amenities at Old Ranch Inn

• Suites
  • Swimming Pool
  • Airport Transportation
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Palm Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Palm Springs, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Palm Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Palm Springs hotel reviews