The Chase Hotel of Palm Springs

200 W Arenas Rd, Palm Springs, California, 92262, United States

More about The Chase Hotel of Palm Springs

The Best Hotel In Palm Springs

We spent the first 5 nights of our honeymoon here in September, 2004 and can't praise the hotel highly enough. The hotel owners Rick and Dave were the perfect hosts leaving champagne in our room on arrival and even giving us free cinema tickets. It's the small things like knowing each guests name, baking fresh cookies every afternoon and being on hand to help in every way that make this hotel a rise above the norm. Our suite was spacious, clean and well decorated (the bed was extrememly comfortable), the pool was clean, large and had complimentary lilos (!) and the location is ideal - you can walk everywhere. We would definitely stay at The Chase Hotel again and recommend it to everyone.

Welcoming stay at the Chase

We stayed for 4 nights at the chase hotel early October, we loved the room as it was modern and contemporary and to a high standard. The hosts were great, Rick and David couldn't help us enough with their local knowledge and recommendations we couldn't go wrong. All the staff were polite, and could not fault them as they all made us feel so welcome. The location was a real benefit to us as it's centrally located in Palm Springs, one block from Palm Canyon Drive within easy walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Well what can I say about the fantastic fresh breakfast each morning, one word yummy!, the cookies I just couldn't resist them they were delicious.
I can't recommend this hotel enough and will be back hopefully very soon.

The Chase Hotel is just fantastic

My wife and I stayed at The Chase Hotel for 6 nights in Sept. 2004. It turned out to be the best place we had found in years. The accommodation was excellent and the management and staff could not have been more helpful. Don't miss it when next in Palm Springs.

a great find...

by TripAdvisor Member santafean

A friend told me to check out the "Small Hotels of Palm Springs" website and the Chase was one of the listed/linked hotels - so we perused all the listed/linked properties and called the Chase and booked...

What a great suprise the Chase was - they were all so nice and the place is just great - the rates were reasonable - and it has a great location...

Family friendly joint - but lots of adults to hang with too...

Wow! This hotel is a keeper!

by TripAdvisor Member amillers

We took a quick 2-night vacation for my 7-year old son's birthday. We had never brought the kids with us to Palm Springs, and we weren't sure how receptive the hotels would be. We opted for the Chase Hotel primarily because of the high Trip Advisor rating, and the great shuffleboard court, and it didn't hurt my son is named Chase (karma!). We were amazed by the Chase Hotel! Great breakfast, fresh-baked cookies in the evening, wonderful pool, delightful staff, affordable and clean! The location is perfect...you can walk to shops, restaurants, nightclubs, bars and even a drug store. They even brought up little chairs for my sons to sit in and watch TV. They used those chairs every chance they got. This was by far the friendliest and kindest hotel staff we have ever encountered, and we travel freqently. I cannot rave enough about this hotel!!!

A great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member AndrewMUk

We stayed at the Chase for four nights earlier this month. All of the hotel staff were very approachable and knowledgeable, offering advice on stuff to do in the area. Both our room and all of the communal areas of the hotel were well maintained and cleaned to a high standard. It is the kind of hotel where they remember your name - something that is sadly lacking in nearly all hotels we have stayed at in the last few years. We would have absolutley no hesitation in staying in this hotel again.

Recommended

I stayed at The Chase Hotel based on recommendations from Trip Advisor, and I was not disappointed. The location is excellent, one block from the nicest part of Palm Canyon Drive. The room was large, simple and comfortable. No frills here, but great design. The staff is terrific, friendly and helpful. I haven't found any other hotel in Palm Springs yet to beat it...especially given the price.

Can't fault The Chase

by TripAdvisor Member RLM10

Just returned from three nights at the Chase. We can second everything that has been said before. Great location. Staff are simply wonderful - yes, they remember your name, are full of great recommendations (restaurant recommendations were always right on the money), and are extraordinarily helpful. The noticeboard showing local events (and movie listings) is a nice touch. And of course the famed chocolate chip cookies. Plus the comfiest pillows of our entire vacation.

Loved The Chase!!!!!!!!

We just returned from a three night stay at The Chase! Unfortunately, while we were in Palm Springs it rained every single day, but the staff (Jon, Russell, and Rick, especially) were always able to give us some info on things to do! They were always extremely friendly, gave us great restaurant recommendations, etc. etc. etc!!
Our room was great.. we had what they call the "Liberaci suite," and that it was!! Our bed was really comfortable, and we had our own private patio. When it was discovered that we had a leak in our room (due to all the rain!), they moved us to a more expensive room, but gave us the same price as our original room!
The breakfast was one of the best continental breakfasts I've had at a hotel anywhere. Fresh fruit, a variety of bagels and muffins, pastries, fresh orange juice and coffee.. YUM...
And then of course there are the delicious chocolate chip cookies baked daily!!
Overall, our stay was excellent, and we would definitely stay at the Chase again! We highly recommended it to anyone looking for a hotel in Palm Springs!
Thanks again to everyone at The Chase!!
Jennifer and Jordan, New York, NY

Chase is Wonderful

I went to Palm Springs for the first time by myself (single woman) and stayed at the Chase Hotel. I had a king room with a kitchenette and it was just perfect. Close to everything but still quiet. Reasonably priced. Clean, heated pool (new salt water method - no chlorine) and always lots of room around the pool. All the staff very attentive and pleasant. Complimentary breakfast in the dining room - fresh fruit, bagels/muffins/etc., coffee and tea (decaf, too). I highly recommend the Chase and will certainly come back.

Comments