Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
I made a reservation and paid online. But when I checked in, there were additional charges--a "spa fee."
There's a Jacuzzi on the other side of the hotel. And for this, they charge an extra $5. a day.
I had stayed there before and found it an OK place, but I'll never be back.
Popular Hotels in Palm Springs
220 South Patencio Road , Palm Springs
222 South Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs
888 East Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs
950 N. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs
Explore the World
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
- Flushing Grand Hotel
- Renaissance Koln Hotel
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort at Kingston Plantation
- Estrela Do Mar
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown Tunnel
- Great Parnassus Resort and Spa
- All Seasons Katherine (Former Mercure Inn)
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort
- Chelsea Cloisters
- Complejo Medieval Magic Excalibur
- Falcon Naama Star