Viceroy Palm Springs

HELEN's Profile Photo

What's not to Love?!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 16, 2010

I loved my first trip to Palm Springs, and I think the Viceroy had a lot to do with it. It's located downtown Palm Springs just a block behind all the action. We had the best room in my opinion. It was a room with the balcony facing the main pool/restaurant. It was nice to sit out on the balcony with a glass of wine and people watch. Our room was very modern and very spacious. I loved this hotel's decor. Everything was in black and white with a yellow accent color. We never ate at their restaurant, Citron, but the menu looked delicious. The hotel bar got pretty busy every night of the weekend, and we weren't even there during the high season. We really enjoyed our stay at the Viceroy and I can't wait to go back during the summer.

Unique Quality: The Viceroy has 3 pools, 2 adults only and one family pool. This hotel is also dog friendly.

Nevo's Profile Photo

love at first sight!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 26, 2007

My short stay Viceroy Palm Springs was very unexpected. I actually booked a B&B nearby (wont name any names) and was not pleased with my choice so I relocated to the Viceroy after I found out it was AMAZING!! I went to grab lunch at Citron (restaurant at the Viceroy) and was overwhelmed with the great service and the GQ ambiance, so much so, that I decided to pack my things and check in there for my 2nd night in Palm Springs.

The rooms are impeccable, the staff treats you like a rock star, the poolside pleasure adds another 5-10 years to your life expectancy, what can i say....number 1 hotel!!

My recommendations would be to simply not look anywhere else. This hotel is not too pricey (200-350) but gives you royalty treatment. The staff actually comped us on a bunch of poolside drinks/food just as a nice jesture. The North side pool turns into a nice lounge at night where you can hang out and have a couple of drinks under the stars. No need to leave the hotel as you have everything you need in sight. the food is great (there is also BBQ poolside all day long), all the ammenities you need (free internet, etc..), and a great atmosphere to help you pass the day! ohh and wait...lets not forget the SPA

Nearby Viceroy Palm Springs

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Palm Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Palm Springs, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Palm Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Palm Springs hotel reviews