Villa Rosa Inn

1577 South Indian Trail, Palm Springs, California, 92264, United States

More about Villa Rosa Inn

Great Get Away

by TripAdvisor Member ElceeCalifornia

This is a very quite and comfortable Inn. We have stayed here many times as our get away from the stress of life. We have tried other places over the years when there were no vacancies but we keep coming back because of the great atmosphere. Nice area to walk and the pool is very inviting.
Any questions just ask Jay he will tell you the best things to see and do and give good directions to intresting hikes or just to look at the intresting famous homes in the area. The rooms are nicely decorated and the connential breakfast in very good. The Inn is small but that is the great appeal since it is quiet you can really relax and enjoy your stay.

Perfect Place in the Desert

by TripAdvisor Member HappyTravler333

From the moment we walked through the Villa Rosa gate at dusk, we felt we had entered a magical place. Candles glowed on the tables surrounding the pool and lights illuminated lush landscaping and towering palms. From poolside we could see the sunset above Mt. San Jacinto. This was the beginning of my most enjoyable stay in Palm Springs.

This is such a colorful and beautiful property. The terra cotta and teal of the building and pavers accent all the tropical flowers, ficus and palms. Sitting by the pool feels like you're at your own private estate. Our studio suite included a kitchen with a full gas stove and adequate pots and pans to cook meals. We had a table outside our door/poolside to eat our meals if we wished. The room was cozy and had the feel of vintage casita.

While the inn is intimate, it's also private. It's close to town but sits back in a quiet, lovely neighborhood.

Jay, the owner, is friendly and professional and makes you feel right at home. He's knowlegable and passionate about the area and can give you tips on where to go.

We had a completely relaxing and inspiring visit, and felt like we experienced authentic Palm Springs.

My Secret Getaway!

by TripAdvisor Member Debradoo

I found the Villa Rosa a few years ago and have been staying there ever since. I knew Jay's mom and she was so awesome! Jay has done a wonderful job with keeping up the hotel---his mom would be pleased! I've recommedned the Villa Rosa to family and friends and I always enjoy my stay and hate to leave. Especially love the hummingbirds that constantly visit to feed. It gives charm to the already calm and aesthetic atmosphere. Jay goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and at home. He's a great guy and busness man! Thanks Jay for everything!
Deby

Love this enchanting friendly Inn... in the desert Oasis of Palm Springs!

by TripAdvisor Member Sunshine_Winnie

The best little enchanting down-to-earth getaway spot in Palm Springs: The Villa Rosa Inn! OMG, We are so fortunate to have found such a marvelous place to stay in Palm Springs for our Thanksgiving Holiday. If you are looking for the best little place with a wonderful and friendly owner "Jay" and his little dog 'Toby' who greets you like you are friends come to visit. My husband and I arrived Wednesday night to find a wonderful Suite with full kitchen as we brought our Thanksgiving food with us. And let me tell you that when Jay says fully stocked kitchen oh yeah, there was enough pots, pans, and nice dinnerware to set a really nice table and prepare a feast. Needless to say we over packed, because Jay sees to the room having everything you will need for your stay. The pool area in the evening was enchanting and romantic with candle light and very strategically placed lights. My husband enjoyed the pool, and I enjoyed the hummingbirds, and the lovely comfortable bed that I spent two days in due to a cold. Jay was very thoughtful and helpful during our stay and the greatest 'Host' (Five stars just for Jay). All the other guess were friendly, and we look forward to Thanksgiving again with Jay, Toby, and look forward to seeing a special guest named Ginger again. So, if you are looking for a special place that is quite, interesting, relaxing, and just down-home friendly...this is the place. We can't wait to go back, and hopefully soon. :)

Will be going back....

by TripAdvisor Member mustbringthecat

Very quiet and comfortable boutique motel. Jay ensures that your stay is a positive experience, everything from personally delivering your morning paper to providing great diversions as to where to go and where to eat. We highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to relax or get away from it all!

Funky but welcoming

by TripAdvisor Member LMRoregon

Enjoyed the patio and pool atmosphere. Very friendly and accommodating. Don't need to book a private patio as the main patio is nicer, Having only 6 rooms makes it seem more like somebody's home. Rooms are basic but have what you need.

LOVED this place- Great vibe!

by TripAdvisor Member Habit4me

The ambiance of this small(er) hotel is wonderful and romantic. Beautiful at night w/candles and lit palm trees. The pool was perfect. The room we had was very comfortable for 2 and exceptionally clean. The perfect place for our reunion.

Always a relaxing stay

by TripAdvisor Member FunRush

Intimate setting makes it feel more like a family vacation home. It's tucked into a quiet neighborhood, so you don't hear the main drag (Hwy 111) that so many of the old "motels" are exposed to. Our room ( # 3) has french doors that open onto the pool.. The sounds of humming birds and the smell of citrus blossoms fill the air. We enjoy the kitchen for breakfast, lunch, & snacks and then treat ourselves to Europa restaurant - a short walk across the street. (Ask Jay for a 10% discount card!) We've been going to Villa Rosa now for the past 7 years or so. We try the fancier big hotels every now and then when the Villa Rosa is booked... but always come back to the Villa Rosa! If you like a small, off the beaten path retreat- this is it!

Magical property

by TripAdvisor Member RandyKeyWest

What a magical property. Like having my own villa at a much cheaper price, Centrally located to everything and sooooo many hummingbirds!!! A great trip!

Cozy gateaway

by TripAdvisor Member danielsmommy22

I loved the service and the atmosphere was comfortable and very welcoming. The service was awesome and I would definately return on my next trip out to Palm Springs.

Comments