Beachwalker Inn & Suites Pismo Beach

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 80 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

DISGUSTING!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 5, 2010

Our entire experience at this place was horrible. The office was muggy and smelled strongly or curry. The man behind the desk was rude and harsh, didn't seem as though he enjoyed his job in the least. When we settled in the room the first thing we noticed was the bathroom light didn't work. When I called the front desk the "extremely polite" man responded by telling me I was wrong, I didn't know how to use the light, to keep turning the switch on and off, and swiftly hung up the phone! Later that night I recieved a phone call, guess who .... I was told "Not to make any noise in the night!" I could not believe how innapropriate and uncalled for this phone call was. I asked if we had been too loud, as our TV was on pretty loud (there was no AC in the room, so we had the fan on full blast) ... Anyway, he said no, we hadn't been too loud, just "Don't make any noise in the night." Of course we had decided by this time we would not be staying here EVER again. Then we noticed numerous stains on BOTH beds, good thing we brought our own blankets. As if ALL of this wasn't enough ... we awoke to ROACHES in the restroom and crawling the walls of the room. Needless to say we left ASAP! I can't believe they are allowed to do buisness that way. This place was DISGUSTING, I wouldn't recommend Beachwalker Inn to my worst enemy!

Nearby Beachwalker Inn & Suites Pismo Beach

• Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Pismo Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Pismo Beach, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Pismo Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pismo Beach hotel reviews