Placerville Hotels

• Steph2472 profile photo Steph2472
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Albert Shafsky House B&B: One of Placerville's Historic Homes

We have so much fun when we stay at the Shafsky House. There are always so many interesting things to do in the area. I love the wonderful breakfasts. It is a special treat to relax and let somone else do the cooking and cleanup.
Erik & Marilyn, San Jose, CA

Had a fantastic time at a fantastic place. Loved sitting in the comfortable chair in the living room and enjoying the fire. Rita is a wonderful cook and Stephanie is fun to talk to. Placerville is a great town with lots of history and great places to eat. I will be back and visit as often as I can.
Robert and Pam, Sacramento, CA

Rita & Steph have put together all the right ingredients to create a private, quiet and delightful retreat in the heart of Gold Country. The breakfasts are scrumptious, the furnishings are tasteful and hostesses exceptional.
B. J., San Francisco, CA

Rita and Stephanie, Thank you for the very comfortable evening and night as well as the recommendations about the area's other attractions. I particularly enjoyed the beautifully prepared and delicious breakfast! It was certainly worth the few extra miles to enjoy the extras of your hospitality. I am recommending the Shafsky House to all my friends who come to the central California area.
John, Dubuque, IA

We spent the weekend after Thanksgiving with Rita and Stephanie and we have rarely enjoyed a weekend more. From the moment we walked through the door we could feel ourselves relax. Our room was cozy, comfortable and quiet, the food outstanding, and the hospitality and warmth exhibited by Rita and Steph represent the best of the best as far as innkeepers are concerned. We can hardly wait for our return trip.
Greg and Vicki, Novato, CA