700 Ellinwood Way, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Residence Inn Pleasant Hill Concord
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

The perfecte stay experience

The Residence Inn by Marriott Pleasant Hill/Concord is perfect for business travelers, project teams and those looking for all the comforts of home. The hotel is minutes from downtown Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Concord and Martinez and all of the suites include full size kitchens with refrigerators, microwave, dishwashers and all of the kitchenware that you will need. An added benefit is that I got to use my Marriott Reward Points for free nights stay.

Unique Quality: Start the day off with their complimentary breakfast buffet (we enjoyed biscuits and sausage gravy, yogurt, sausage patties, hash browns, orange juice and coffee) or join them for the week night evening hospitality hour from 5:30-7 pm. You also receive a daily newspaper (I was surprised that we revceived the San Francisco Examiner on Sunday) and parking is free. Another plus for us (at least) was that this property is a pet friendly hotel.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo

Great location for many reasons

I picked the hotel for location and price. I might have found something cheaper, but not likely as close to my cousins' place. I was pleased with the accomodation, and while I didn't use the full-facilities, they would've been really great for a longer stay. The kitchen was better than my old apartment's in Toronto. There was some basics in the room, with a grocery list that could be purchased by the staff the next day. I didn't make use of that since I wasn't eating in the unit. For a family or business travelers, that would be great. The continental breakfast in the main lobby was very complete.
    The proximity to the freeway, to the office complexes, the shuttle to the BART station all made it a place I'd recommend, and in fact, my cousins have since used it for visiting friends & family.

Unique Quality: As I've said, if I were staying longer, had children with me, or just wasn't eating with family, the kitchen facilities were great and a bonus.
    I was able to get an early morning shuttle to SFO airport, for a price that I don't remember and 15 yrs later wouldn't be the same. It saved my cousins having to get up at the crack of dawn after a wedding, to drive me to the airport.

Directions: Take 101N, cross Oakland Bay Bridge to 580 E to 24 E-680N. Exit on Willow Pass Rd. Turn left on Willow Pass Rd. Turn left on Contra Costa Blvd. Turn left on Ellinwood Drive. Turn left on Longbrook Way. Turn left on Ellinwood Way. Hotel is on right.

Comments