Shenandoah Inn

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Decent, No Frills Accomodations

I checked the reviews on TripAdvisor and for the most part they were good. I guess my standards are just slightly higher because I thought it was just okay. The king size bed was good. Maybe softer than what my boyfriend likes but I found it comfortable. We came up in February so a little bit chillier weather. The heater was rather noisy so we left it off while we were asleep. The decor is not much to speak of. The bathrooms (we were told) were recently remodeled with new counter tops and sinks. You could see the pile of old counters and sinks off to the side of the property. What I didn't like about the bathroom was when you turned the light on, the fan was on, too. Very noisy. They offer a continental breakfast but it's not much. But, this is not a complaint, just stating the facts. I only paid $95 per night and I think it was well worth it. I would have preferred to stay at a Marriot, Hilton or Embassy Suites but there are no major hotel accomodations in Plymouth. Sacramento would be the closest. Other choices would be a bed and breakfast. The hotel site does not allow you to make online reservations. You need to call.

Comments