Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Home away from home!
We stayed here for 6 months while I was on a job contract.
The staff treated us very good because my company was paying out a lot of money for rooms at this place.
It is great temporary housing because there is a kitchen and full size refrigerator in the room.
There are also laundry facilities in the lobby area.
It was usually quiet despite being right next to Highway 50.
I had two drawbacks regarding this place.
1. Not much within walking distance, and not safe to walk anyway.
2. No pool. It gets over 100 degrees in the late summer and no pool just does not cut it.
Unique Quality: All Extended Stay of America hotels seem to have the same layout.
The kitchen is very helpful to long range living. There are two electric burners and dishes, including pots and pans.
Directions: From the East- Highway 50 to Zinfandel exit, turn left.
From the West- Highway 50 to Zinfandel exit, turn right
Popular Hotels in Rancho Cordova
10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova
2779 Prospect Park Dr, Rancho Cordova
10713 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova
11211 Point East Dr, Rancho Cordova
Explore the World
- Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Jacksonville
- Baan Rangnam
- Crossland Austin West
- Turmherberge Don Bosco
- Nassauer Hof Hotel Wiesbaden
- Grand Timber Lodge
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay
- Alpine Lodge
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
- Marriott Coronado Island Resort
- Ashoka Guest House
- Residenza Vespucci
- Hotel Dario
- Days Inn Independence