American Inn Express

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 23 reviews
Priceline Expedia.com

Dangerous Place

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 25, 2012

I had to call the police after staying at that hotel and leave at around 4pm day time, without staying a night, and without receiving a refund. The place has people who live there permanently--half of this hotel is a residential type place, that is similar to apartments in bad part of inner city. People who stay there permanently do not speak English, loiter in crowds and smoke in front of your room while making noise, blastic loud music/TV from inside their rooms with doors wide open so that they can listen to it while sitting away from hotel. When I complained, the owner/manager was rude and nasty to me, refused to give me another room--the manager/owner is mean, aggressive, and has no clue about American hotel business standards (I am calling the county)--after that, one of their "residents" from the loitering crowd FOLLOWED ME to my vehicle, trying to menace and threaten me, and I had to call the police department. After seeing other reviews mentioning criminal activity, I realized that I should have read them earlier and not stay. Also, tax charged by this hotel seems to exceed the actual local tax. Also, their internet wasn't working and they gave me no warning at check in, which lead to damages as I was on a business trip. Stay away for the sake of your and your vehicle safety; also you won't get sleep there as walls are paper thin. This place is similar to inner city LA unsafe residential "hotels"

Nearby American Inn Express

Amenities at American Inn Express

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Red Bluff Travel Forum

Need advice about Red Bluff, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Red Bluff and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Red Bluff hotel reviews