1286 Twin View Blvd, , REDDING, CALIFORNIA 96001

Travelocity Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Clean, quiet, Oasis

Booked this hotel for my sisters wedding in town and loved it. Great staff, we received a great rate for our wedding group. The management really knows how to treat people, felt like we were at home. Love love it!!

Unique Quality: Spacious rooms, indoor pool

• Top Notch

Very affordable! Stayed here when in the winter when the highway was closed due to snow. Very classy hotel they kept there rates the same unlike the others in the area. The room was extremely spacious and clean. The breakfast was very good as well. Will stay again anytime I am in the area.

Unique Quality: Great View of Mt. Shasta.

Directions: right off the highway

• calicarolina's Profile Photo

NO don’t stay here or any other RAMADA

My husband and I stayed here for a one night "getaway" to relax and enjoy some time together alone. We rented the suite. Upon entering there were cigarette cellophane wrappers on the floor (not just one). I always check the sheets; I turned back the covers and was absolutely horrified at what I saw - BLOOD AND HAIR! The, there was yellow feces splashed under the toilet seat, soap scum and hair in the garden tub. We immediate called the front desk and explained the situation to the night clerk - she had us come down while someone inspected the room.
    She spoke with someone while we waited at the desk and then simply handed us another key to the other suite next door – NO apology or any sign of concern. Needless to say I am highly annoyed at this point.
    We went back upstairs and opened the other room … great… This one had two burnt out bulbs, didn’t look like it had been vacuumed, missing the stopper in the garden tub AND this tub was dirty too! We left. The next day we contacted RAMADA home offices and gave our detailed story as well as the pictures we took of these messes. They were apologetic and claimed to rectify the situation. Well we got the runaround and pass off for several weeks with a half dozen excuses – and then nothing.
    So NO don’t stay here or any other RAMADA for that matter – they don’t care about you, your safety or your comfort.

Unique Quality: The nastiest hotel I've ever been in.

Directions: off I-5 north