1286 Twin View Blvd, , REDDING, CALIFORNIA 96001
Expedia.com Priceline

Clean, quiet, Oasis

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 17, 2012

Booked this hotel for my sisters wedding in town and loved it. Great staff, we received a great rate for our wedding group. The management really knows how to treat people, felt like we were at home. Love love it!!

Unique Quality: Spacious rooms, indoor pool

Top Notch

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 19, 2012

Very affordable! Stayed here when in the winter when the highway was closed due to snow. Very classy hotel they kept there rates the same unlike the others in the area. The room was extremely spacious and clean. The breakfast was very good as well. Will stay again anytime I am in the area.

Unique Quality: Great View of Mt. Shasta.

Directions: right off the highway

calicarolina's Profile Photo

NO don’t stay here or any other RAMADA

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 20, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a one night "getaway" to relax and enjoy some time together alone. We rented the suite. Upon entering there were cigarette cellophane wrappers on the floor (not just one). I always check the sheets; I turned back the covers and was absolutely horrified at what I saw - BLOOD AND HAIR! The, there was yellow feces splashed under the toilet seat, soap scum and hair in the garden tub. We immediate called the front desk and explained the situation to the night clerk - she had us come down while someone inspected the room.
She spoke with someone while we waited at the desk and then simply handed us another key to the other suite next door – NO apology or any sign of concern. Needless to say I am highly annoyed at this point.
We went back upstairs and opened the other room … great… This one had two burnt out bulbs, didn’t look like it had been vacuumed, missing the stopper in the garden tub AND this tub was dirty too! We left. The next day we contacted RAMADA home offices and gave our detailed story as well as the pictures we took of these messes. They were apologetic and claimed to rectify the situation. Well we got the runaround and pass off for several weeks with a half dozen excuses – and then nothing.
So NO don’t stay here or any other RAMADA for that matter – they don’t care about you, your safety or your comfort.

Unique Quality: The nastiest hotel I've ever been in.

Directions: off I-5 north

gexxhouseman Jul 21, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Nice clean hotel, and affordable. A good bang for the buck!

Nearby Ramada Limited Redding

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Redding Travel Forum

Need advice about Redding, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Redding and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Redding hotel reviews

River Inn Motor Hotel
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Redding (5050 Bechelli Lane )
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review